New Contributor

Longer Length D&Co Jeans and Pants

Gary, I know you are the designer of the D&CO line and I would like to make a major request for us taller inseam gals.... I am 57 yrs old and have a curvy body...D&C and this clothing is the only designs that I wear (others are just too expensive)... I really like the new D&C skinny leg jeans coming out Monday (10-6-14) that are boot cut... Even thought that is a very popular design, I don't like boot cut pants... I like the skinny jean, but not a legging that shows our shapes all the way to the ankle.... My main request is for LONGER length jeans and pants... in straight leg or skinny jean, including the popular $4 million sold.. The 32" is just to short... We taller gals, no matter what the age want longer pants.... Please hear my request and start making at least 33-35" jeans and pants, especially skinnier bottom than we see now.... you won't be disappointed! there are tons of us taller girls out there that need longer lengths than the 32" available now... I like my jeans and pants to wrinkle up at the ankle but not drag the floor like the boot cut or the famous $4 million plus pants QVC has now... I NEED JEANS AND PANTS for the winter and fall months, but am wasting my money and time trying to find them on the QVC website.... I can't afford any of the designer jeans that are longer, plus they are either leggings or full legs... Please do more to help us ladies that know what we want! I want the jeans from Monday, but just too afraid they will not work... I even take seams up the back of all my older 2 pocket pants from the knee that i have bought in previous years.... Please help us! Thank you Gary and hope you can get support to manufacture these lengths in all your bottoms..... My inseam again is 33-34" and i prefer the 34" if they are shinny jeans from the knee down.... THank you and please read this... please.... Thank you Judy Lee

Valued Contributor

Re: Longer Length D&Co Jeans and Pants

I think you would do better to send this to customer service or if Gary has a Facebook page. I don't think this is the place to post. I would also love to have a bit longer pant as well, but don't think the demand is there.

{#emotions_dlg.glare}

Respected Contributor

I agree 100% longer length inseams in all pants should be available. There is a huge market for them and Isaac just did a longer one and it sold out in the long length in two days. Bring on some 34,35,36, 38 inch inseams in all designs and styles of pants.

Frequent Contributor

I agree but I have noticed all the new d & c pants coming out recently are in petite and regular only. That's not a good sign.
Occasional Contributor

I wear only Denim and Company aswell.....More tall sizes PLEASE.

Respected Contributor

On 10/14/2014 Lizzy Bennet said: I agree but I have noticed all the new d & c pants coming out recently are in petite and regular only. That's not a good sign.

I started a thread about this same thing yesterday. Most of the new active line is coming out with the new styles in petite and regular...no talls. We are taking a step back here. I just don't get it. When they DO have talls, they sell out first and fast.