Trusted Contributor

Same Description, Same Pants-But Different Item #, Different Price?????

I Love the D&C Active Tall French Terry Pull-On Pants.

How strange.....QVC has the same exact description for the pants on Item #A235395 for $33.50, #A254937 for $26.96??

I ALMOST purchased the $33.50 pair, but why when the same pair is available for $26.96.

Just curious as to why?

If you have not tried these pants, give them a try. You can wear them for other occasions besides casual wear as indicated in the description. I guess the only exception is the heather gray - probably you could not wear those "dressy". I'm 5'9. They have just a little extra length which make me able to wear the same pants with either flats or a small heel. Love the fabric and the straight legs. Maybe the best pair of pants I've purchased from QVC. I have heather gray, navy and 2 pairs of black. Give them a try!! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Honored Contributor

Re: Same Description, Same Pants-But Different Item #, Different Price?????

One of them is showing the ""feature price"" not sure why that one is and the other is the regular price.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Trusted Contributor

I noticed that too but the regular price is $29.75 and the featured price is $26.96. The other pair is $33.50.

If you love these pants like I do, purchase fast before QVC only offers the more expensive pair!

Regular Contributor

I think the difference is in the cut, the A235395 is a "looser" fit, it seems, from the measurements. Guess they charge more for using a little bit more fabric!