Not applicable

I live in WI where last winter was killer. I am 5'2' and usually order lg or xlg. Three-quarter length just are not warm enough in winter and all the long sleeves are way too long. Yes they are on very tall models and even then they look too long. Please designers gives us a sleeve length that is appropriate for petites and averages.

Esteemed Contributor
QVC's sleeve lengths are way too long. The only positive reviews of sleeve length are from those whose height is above average. Where does that leave the rest of us? I have not bought many items because I knew the sleeves would be too long.
Trusted Contributor
On 9/15/2014 Vivian said: QVC's sleeve lengths are way too long. The only positive reviews of sleeve length are from those whose height is above average. Where does that leave the rest of us? I have not bought many items because I knew the sleeves would be too long.

I have posted positive reviews on sleeve length before and my height is not above average. 3/4 length sleeve works the best for me and I wear them throughout the year. I don't like long sleeves as much but the ones I have from Denim & Co have not been too long.

Super Contributor

I like long sleeves ... and I like them really long ... over my wrist and down onto my hand.

Honored Contributor
On 9/15/2014 Vivian said: QVC's sleeve lengths are way too long. The only positive reviews of sleeve length are from those whose height is above average. Where does that leave the rest of us? I have not bought many items because I knew the sleeves would be too long.

I agree, that is why I like 3/4 length sleeves, I am short but wear a 1x in tops! I have seen a lot of long sleeve D&Co tops for the fall and if it is long on an almost 6ft. model, it is definitely going to be longer on someone who is 5'4"!