Honored Contributor

Love my new Active Duo-Stretch Petite Yoga Pants!

Item A257520, in navy. LOVE them. My first pair of yoga pants. Really liked the presentation and decided to give them a try. I just *might* get a 2nd pair.

I try to only buy petite pants as the inseam is PERFECT!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Love my new Active Duo-Stretch Petite Yoga Pants!

Hey, LMG -- I received mine this week and they're in the dryer now. Petite is the perfect length for my 5'2" frame. I ordered my regular size, but when I lose 10 more pounds, I'll need to order a size smaller. No a problem, right? I ordered black and navy and these will get a lot of wear. Let's enjoy!

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Honored Contributor

I am also in the weight loss process. Ordered a large, down from the XL I would have had to a order a year ago!! Yes, indeed, we will enjoy.

Esteemed Contributor

Okay, here we go -- I ordered L Petite as well. I'm so close to a M Petite -- can't wait. Let's keep moving in the right direction. Have a good weekend.

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Honored Contributor

Contributor

These sound nice but I wondered if they will shrink. Are they supposed to be snug or loose on your legs? I don't know if I should size up. Thanks
Esteemed Contributor

Maui - I did a wash / dry today with these pants, so I've only dried once. Slight shrinkage in the waste -- but that works for me. Close fit in thighs and knees with slight bottom flare. In other words, not tight around ankles. Comfortable. To me, it fits like a yoga pant should. In other words, it isn't loose. You may want to get LMG's input. If I was taller than 5'3" I would order a regular length for after dryer.

Honored Contributor

I intend to wash them on cold wash/cold rinse on gentle cycle, and dry them on LOW until barely dry. I honestly have never had any waist shrinking in all of my D&C pants, most of which I was on warm wash/cold rinse and leave in the dryer JUST until dry, I don't "over dry" them.

I have D&C pants, capris and pedal pushers I've had literally for years an NO shrinkage at all. I'd recommend washing on cold/cold and gentle cycle.

Honored Contributor

Great to see this thread, I want to try these, but do not know what size to order, I do not wear tight clothes ............... so do I need to size up? I have never owned yoga pants and this why I am asking! I will definitely not be putting them in the dryer, I air dry all my clothes except what I wear around the house!

Honored Contributor

I would order your normal size. They fit nicely but are not tight, not baggy.