Honored Contributor

Thanks, Carolyn for your new D&C top

Of course I fiddled while it sold out. But I'm going on waitlist. And thanks for telling me its woven. I buy both woven and knit but in different sizes, so its a key piece of info for me. If you can give us Mizrahi and Claiborne styles at D&C prices, I will return to this line.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Thanks, Carolyn for your new D&C top

I ordered the moss green rolled tab sleeve blouse is that the one you mean? I loved it. It looks like the things I buy in chicos, but the price is about half.

Honored Contributor

I ordered the moss green also. I figure this is about a $20 dollar bill alert cheaper than my two favorite lines, IM and LC. I frankly gave up on D&C years ago because of inconsistencies in sizing and sometimes hokey styling.

Honored Contributor

Carolyn looked really good in that moss green but I absolutely can't stand that color. Have never owned a piece of it and can't understand why someone would voluntarily wear army olive drab.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

I received this top in Green and the Blush color. I'm sorry it was terrible. I know they were going for a woven look at a reasonable price, but it just looked and felt cheap to me. I am returning both of them.

Trusted Contributor

I received mine in moss. I like the color, but the material is very heavy. I am on the fence about it. My husband liked it-especially the color-and he usually does not really comment. It looks better with the sleeves rolled up and a belt. I am concerned that the material is so heavy and stiff I think I will wear it around the house for a couple of hours to see how it feels. I like the style though it is totally different than anything that I own and it would really update my wardrobe, I just have to see how it feels as it is a different fabric from anything else that I have ever owned. I must say though, that I am very glad that QVC is taking Denim and Co. in a new direction. This is only the second D &C item that I have ever purchased. The first one was the peplum blouse that Jayne Brown designed. I really like that top and if D & C continues to make nice items like these I will purchase more. I purchased 6 items from LCNY in the last two years and while I like them the prices for D & C are much better.