New Contributor

Bring back a popular favorite

Gary and Denim & Co. Team, please bring back the long sleeve terry tunic that had the d&c logo stamped on the left front bottom near the hem. I think it was called a reverse french terry at that time but would love it in this new active french terry, it was a tunic length with a somewhat of a crew neck, (not as close to the neck as a crew) and came in many great colors. I have only one left in the natural color and I'm always ask where did you buy it! Sorry I don't have an item number but this would have been at least five years ago or longer. Please consider bringing it back, would love to buy some new ones!
Honored Contributor

Re: Bring back a popular favorite

That was an oldie but goodie.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

I remember those tops. I had several of them in different colors.

Super Contributor

Mine all faded really badly. Loved them at first. Better fabric would be nice. PLEASE, not in 3/4 sleeves.

Frequent Contributor

I still own six of these tops. They are indestructible. Bring back and please don't change a thing.
Not applicable

Gary, Please bring back the tunic with the zipper on the sleeve in plus size, and more colors, and soon.

Honored Contributor

Why not post this idea on the Suggestion Box thread? it might get some attention from D&C there.

Super Contributor

While you're at it, how about bringing back A45113 modern waist jeans? They had a zillion 5 star ratings and they are the only jeans I've found so far that fit me just right--exactly at my waist both in front and in back. Don't care what the leg style is.

Honored Contributor

Again, post these ideas on the Suggestion Box forum where hopefully they will get some attention from the powers that be {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Respected Contributor

On 8/30/2014 Kay SD said:

While you're at it, how about bringing back A45113 modern waist jeans? They had a zillion 5 star ratings and they are the only jeans I've found so far that fit me just right--exactly at my waist both in front and in back. Don't care what the leg style is.

I agree!