Regular Contributor

I am really loving this new line, especially now that I'm busy shopping for fall and winter. Who else? What are you ladies buying?

Respected Contributor

Re: Loving the new Active line

Just ordered A256320 and a256313 two new s/shirts. Trying to order things for Fall which I can use everyday - now retired so need nice basic things and these 2 hopefully will work with pants I have ordered and some D&C vests I already have. Do not need work clothes any more. Looking forward to more new in this active line as what I have already purchased ha really worked for me.
Regular Contributor

Dulwich! I received both of those today! We have the same taste. I got the first one in pink and black and the second one in chambray. I loved them both immediately upon seeing and trying on. I am sure you'll love them too! I ordered up for a relaxed fit and to allow for possible shrinkage. I'm very pleased.
Respected Contributor

Lisadpa - o.m.g. We ordered exactly the same colors and I went up a size too. Ladies of great taste - happy wearing!
Honored Contributor

On 7/29/2014 dulwich said: Just ordered A256320 and a256313 two new s/shirts.

Regular Contributor

Omg!!!!! Thank you Lola. I really like the striped shirt in Navy and green, but I was only able to choose one. Smiley Sad
Regular Contributor

I'm struggling with the new active line and much preferred the Sports Saavy. I ordered the TSV from about a month ago and while it's nice, I loved getting the sets from Sports Saavy. Also during this time of year, the last thing I'm going to order is something with long sleeves, so these sweatshirt options might be nice in the winter, but not now. Some nice sets for not so cold weather is in order for this line to thrive.

Frequent Contributor

I just orderrf A257256 in the Active line, then started looking at other sweatshirts in the D&C line and ordered A235176 because I like the trapeze hem. I'm hoping the active line top looks as good on me as it did on the model!

Super Contributor

On 7/29/2014 lolakimono said:
On 7/29/2014 dulwich said: Just ordered A256320 and a256313 two new s/shirts.

Denim & Co. Active French Terry Striped Sweatshirt

Denim & Co. Active French Terry Animal Print Pull-over

I received the Animal Print shirt and I really like it. It's the perfect weight for fall, hope you like yours as well.

Super Contributor

i have the rasberry hooded top with leopard print insert and the hooded trapeze hem top and the cheetah print fleece jacket and 3 cheetah waffle print cardis i got on lunchtime special for $14 each needless to say as a yoga teacher this line is very sturdy and moves well styles are getting more modern as well

logo is also a great line for active women