Not applicable

I have a denim jacket that I bought from QVC quite a while ago. It is black denim and the inside body is lined with faux fur. It is the warmest, best fitting coat I've ever had. People compliment me on it all the time.

But I can't find it anywhere now. Mine is getting a little frayed around the edges and I would dearly love to get another. Can you tell me if these jackets are still available? and how I can get one. Thanks for your cooperation.

Honored Contributor

Do you have the item number from the tag?

You might be able to find one on e-Bay.

Honored Contributor

Also, if you're open to trying new things, L.L. Bean has this jacket on sale (regular, petites, and plus) in about four colors. It's corduroy with flannel lining. I posted the cranberry color so you could see the detail, but there is a chocolate one.

Esteemed Contributor

I have these jackets and wear them in the fall. I have not seen them on air for many years. I would imagine since they are a very old item they do not sell it anymore.

Esteemed Contributor
On 6/27/2014 lolakimono said:

Do you have the item number from the tag?

You might be able to find one on e-Bay.

I will save you some time. E-bay does not have this item. I tried that a few years ago.

Super Contributor

Give me the item number on the little white tag. It starts with an A and has about 7-8 numbers.

Again, check on Ebay. The items on Ebay change every day; just because it wasn't available several years ago, or yesterday, doesn't mean it's not there now.

Honored Contributor

I keep certain items on email alert on Ebay. Use the A number.

Regular Contributor
I have it in green denim with the faux mink lining, I love it! I actually have seen it on eBay from time to time. Don't give up looking.