Honored Contributor

A glowing review of Denim & Co Style A232990 Crochet V-neck

Denim & Co. V-neck 3/4 Sleeve Open Crochet Sweater

LINKIE

Got it... love it so far. I ordered my usual size and then washed it yesterday hoping it would shrink. Laundered GENTLY (two lingerie bags on gentle). It did shrink a little (which I had hoped that's why I put it in the dryer). It was long in the sleeves and overall length for me (5' and short arms, to boot!) Also, I have ordered one size down to compare. Usually, for delicate items, I send them out to our "special" cleaners instead of washing in the machine.

QVC... you did such a superb job on this! The crochet is soft, intricate and beautiful! It hangs beautifully... not clingy anywhere. No skimping on this one, for sure. I ordered a tee with crochet last summer and paid way more for it than this $.

Today I will wear this outside in the heat, and inside in the a/c. Will report back on it's "heat index!"

I wanted to share this information with all since I love getting this information from you all too! BTW... this top would be really great for tall gals!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Re: A glowing review of Denim & Co Style A232990 Crochet V-neck

I take it back... if you want to wash it, it doesn't wash up well... it's one of those VERY DELICATE items...

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

Re: A glowing review of Denim & Co Style A232990 Crochet V-neck

I bought this in black. It was too large and long. Washed and dried it. It did shrink to perfection, especially in length and sleeves and is now a perfect fit; will not machine dry again, of course, but it washed well without special care in my Maytag front loader. Very good value.