Occasional Contributor

More colors and all sizes needed

I love item #A239284 and belie v most everyone else does too. I would love to have all of the currently offered colors available again in all sizes AND I would like to see some newer colors added. For me, personally, I would love, love, love mint, yellow, grape, khaki or tan, Brown, dark get ( smoke), blush pink...the list goes on.

ANYONE ELSE AGREE ?

Occasional Contributor

Re: More colors and all sizes needed

That should have said dark grey...sorry for the typos.

I really would like mint and blush...hot colors right now

Frequent Contributor

I TOTALLY AGREE!! (except in petite size for me) I just LOVE this top -- I would love to see this in their Wine color (I love all things burgundy/wine color), Dark Brown, Tan, Charcoal, Navy, Evergreen, etc. -- I'm not into pastels -- I prefer the darker saturated colors, especially with this top because it can stand alone beautifully ( I don't wear it under jackets as a rule, but looks great with vests). Denim & Co could use a lesson in color choices from someone like Louis Dell Olio (Linea) and George Simonton -- many of D&C's colors are too garish for me.

Honored Contributor

Long sleeves and heavy fabric is not for me. Those who like it can have my share.

Super Contributor

That top looks cute! A bit too warm for SoCal right now, but a good top for Sept-Nov and maybe March/April out here. I like the hemline.

Honored Contributor

Dark colors would be great. I'm all in for wine color. I don't do pastels.