Honored Contributor

Since I have been busy gardening and haven't had the time to watch as many D&Co shows, I have been browsing for some cool summer tops that are NOT fitted, lightweight, 100% cotton, and long-ish.

Being in my 50's, I have my own personal summers 24/7...so NEED the 100% cotton, I don't have the figure I once had so don't want my lumps and bumps showing...or my bum...and I don't like sleeves that make me feel my arms are in sausage casings!!!

I found A200740 and ordered 5 of them...lilac, mocha, black, red and yellow!!!

After reading the reviews, this top has everything I am looking for and just sharing for those who look for the same particulars in tops. I highly suggest watching the video to see all the colors/embroidery combos {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Honored Contributor

Here is yours:

Denim & Co. Short Sleeve Embroidered Gauze Peasant Top

You might also like this clearance top- A199972

Lots of colors available.

Denim & Co. Cotton Gauze Shirt with Lace Trim

Honored Contributor

I bought a pair of the Denim and Company Gauze pants and I did not like the way they washed and dried I could never get them back to their original shape

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor
I have 5 of the butterfly sleeve shirt and matching shell sets that was a TSV a couple years ago, and the gauze shirt is perfect. I think you'll LOVE it!
Honored Contributor

Well, for everyone who wants a 100% gauze top there's someone like me...who doesn't. I just received gauze tops (2) that were supposed to have some stretch and guess what? They have zip stretch.

I happen to have ordered them BECAUSE I saw or heard the Host say they had some stretch. Now they don't fit so off they go!!

Honored Contributor
On 6/5/2014 lolakimono said:

Here is yours:

Denim & Co. Short Sleeve Embroidered Gauze Peasant Top

You might also like this clearance top- A199972

Lots of colors available.

Denim & Co. Cotton Gauze Shirt with Lace Trim

I have one in pink, but in white. I got it from the as is section. It is close fitting and washes well, but it's a tad shorter than I like. This feels shorter than 29 inches. I'd buy 12 if it were longer.

I saw the other one presented. It's right up my alley, but I'll have to wait for it to hit as is. I had to put myself on a spending diet since I don't "need" any new clothes.

Esteemed Contributor

Sorry the D&C gauze tops did not work. I have two which are on their second year of wearing. They fit well when I got them and there was no shrinkage, etc. when I washed them. They are cool, and they are great for packing when traveling. A199931

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.
Honored Contributor
On 6/5/2014 KonaKat said:

They are cool, and they are great for packing when traveling. A199931

Denim & Co. 3/4 Sleeve Cotton GauzeTop w/ Cross Stitch Embroidery

Honored Contributor
On 6/5/2014 violann said: I have 5 of the butterfly sleeve shirt and matching shell sets that was a TSV a couple years ago, and the gauze shirt is perfect. I think you'll LOVE it!

Oh my. I have one of these too from when it was a TSV, in white. I put it in the closet and forgot I had it. That reinforces why I need to be on a spending diet. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}