Regular Contributor

Gary says more 100% cotton is coming to Denim and Co!! Yay!!

Gary is on a Denim and Co show this morning, with Sharon, and he stated that they are bringing much more 100% cotton in to the Denim and Co line this summer. Gary, can you hear me cheering from NC? Smiley Happy Thank you thank you!!

It would be really helpful if there was an easy way to find the all-cotton tops online. For instance, I ordinarily wouldn't have looked at the cardigan Gary and Sharon showed this morning (A233412) because these sweaters typically contain spandex and/or nylon. However, THIS one is 100% cotton! I would have missed it had I not been listening.

Here's to a cool, cotton-filled summer! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Gary says more 100% cotton is coming to Denim and Co!! Yay!!

Honored Contributor

I really prefer a 50/50 poly cotton blend and would like to see that. Softer, doesn't wrinkle or fade and yet still breathes so it is not hot like 100% poly.

Honored Contributor

QVC needs to upgrade their website so you can search by fabric content within a brand

I like the 5% spandex because it keeps the cotton knit from stretching out and losing its shape.

Contributor

PLEASE bring more 100% cotton! Elbow length v neck tunic in all cotton would be wonderful!! the "perfect jersey" they talk about so much is still the same "95/5 " cotton spandex that clings to you like Saran Wrap! I am at the the time in my life where I "run hot" anyway, and spandex is the death of me! Natural, breathable fabrics are the way to go!
Respected Contributor

If it needs ironing, I'm not buying! {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

Honored Contributor

I like the blends much better.

Esteemed Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.blink}I have to agree with some of the posters here O/P. But, glad there is a choice for everyone now!

Super Contributor

I wish they would bring back that Denim & Co. waffle-weave tunic in 100% cotton that QVC sold for YEARS. I had that tunic in 10 different colors and certainly got my money's worth out of that top.

Esteemed Contributor

On 6/1/2014 happy housewife said:

I really prefer a 50/50 poly cotton blend and would like to see that. Softer, doesn't wrinkle or fade and yet still breathes so it is not hot like 100% poly.

I agree........cotton feels good.....BUT always stretches out......and i feel alot of times it isn't worth the investment in the long run.