Super Contributor

Ok. So I just received two D&Co tee shirts that I ordered from the Lunchtime Specials the other day.( A234304)They caught my eye as they were listed as 100% cotton. Finally some 100% cotton tees, no spandex! Finally figured out why I always return the tees with the spandex. If you carry any weight in your middle, i.e. tummy, the spandex will hug that spot. 100% cotton won't. And yes, the 100% cotton will hold their shape as I have another one in my closet that I ordered last year and it's holding up just fine, color and shape. Please, D&Co, more 100% cotton tees!!Keeping these.

Honored Contributor

Last week when Gary was on, he said more cotton is coming.

Esteemed Contributor

I like the 94/5 but, will be interested to see what D&C has in the cotton. The LC cotton tee's shrink and become misshapen had to return them. Hope these fair better then those.

Honored Contributor

YAY, OH YAY FOR 100% COTTON! It's my only game in town!!!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

I like some all cotton, some blends. They all have a place. I even have some of those paper-thing t-shirt so many complain are cheap they are just the right weight for some hot, humid days here!

I think it would be nice if they had "Cotton hours" with only clothes that are 100% cotton. So many women state that they prefer it.

Also organic fabrics would be good for many. Lots of people have sensitive skin & this would be helpful to them and of interest to many of us for other reasons.

Super Contributor
On 5/26/2014 willdob3 said:

I like some all cotton, some blends. They all have a place. I even have some of those paper-thing t-shirt so many complain are cheap they are just the right weight for some hot, humid days here!

I think it would be nice if they had "Cotton hours" with only clothes that are 100% cotton. So many women state that they prefer it.

Also organic fabrics would be good for many. Lots of people have sensitive skin & this would be helpful to them and of interest to many of us for other reasons.

I really. like this idea, willdob3. The older I get,the more sensitive my skin gets and you are always fairly safe with 100% cotton

Contributor

May I just say, DITTO. What attracted me initially to D&C was its cotton tops. Lots of different material weights and types to choose from that were all 100% cotton. I really can't stand spandex in my tops.

Now, the Perfect [not to me] Jersey line seems to be taking over D&C. So I'll believe they're introducing more 100% cotton items when I see it.