Super Contributor

I noticed that there are barely any new tunics. I love the tunic styles because they cover my rear plus I am too old to have my stomach or back showing when I reach up or bend over. Every year I have found many that I have liked and I have ordered many in different colors. Well, my supply is wearing out and there aren't any good choices out there. I guess I save money this year and make do with my older shirts.

Frequent Contributor
I love the tunics as well. Issac has a tunic TSV coming up super soon this month.
Occasional Contributor
At least make the tops longer if no tunics. Everything is 28"". I wish everyone would make their tops longer then we wouldn't have to rely on tunics so much.
Contributor

THANK YOU. Please, QVC, give us more tunics, at least 30" long regardless of top size. You don't have to be a plus size to favor tops that reach your upper thigh.

Contributor

Love the oversized D&C Tunics in my size which is a 1x (33 inches long). Love the way they glide over my plus size midsection and cover my behind. I see what you mean. I have 7 oversized tunics and all I can do is order a different color, neckline and sleeve length. Saying this, I hope D&C continues to sell these forever as they are my No. 1 pick in the morning and I do need more in different colors, neckline and sleeve lengths. LOL I wear these casual and wear these dress casual for work. No one at work would ever think these Tunics were called a t-shirt. To me t-shirt sounds so casual and just never been my choice of top until I found THESE which redefines the word t-shirt. Now that print tops are so in I would like to see D&C offer the same Tunic in a print. That would be cool.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree I love tunics, more please