Contributor
Does anyone else miss the "How Comfy" pull-on pant line? I would live to see leggings, slim leg, or straight leg pants in varying lengths come back in this fabric. It is the best! Gary, if you see this, please bring these back!
Not applicable

Re: Hoping for ""How Comfy""!

I absolutely love and miss the How Comfy straight leg jeans. I wear them everyday. They are starting to wear thin because I cannot replace them. I don't understand how they can be available in boot cut and crop pants but not straight legs. They are the most comfortable jeans that I have ever purchased. An added bonus is that I can size down. Please, if any body on QVC reads this and has influence in bringing back this style, I would be very grateful. If I had known that you were going to discontinue this item, I would have bought as many as possible. I've tried other brands that have similar material and have sent them back. I'll continue to wear what I have in my closet until you bring this item back or until my derriere wears through my How Comfy straight leg jeans.Thanks.

Honored Contributor

I agree that they need to re-order this pant in straight leg in tons of colors. I like it better than Dream Jeannes because they carry a true petite whereas the Quacker pants come only in ""short"" with a high rise. I can pull the waistband up to my bra. The D&C version fit beautifully.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

I do not usually post here but I do agree. I love the "How Comfy" pull on style, straight leg. I was lucky and figured that they were on their way out so I ordered extra. Matter of fact I still have one pair to hem. I have two Dream Jeannes and on me the rise is lower than I like. Even the new pull up boot cut are only in regular sizes.

Frequent Contributor

Yes, yes, yes. I bought extras when I found them on clearance. Please bring these pants back in many colors.
Not applicable

I agree!!! The How Comfy pull on pants are my favorite! I don't like the 5-pocket How Comfy pants--the waistband is too low in the front & too much bulk with the zipper & pockets that aren't sewn in. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE bring them back!!!

Honored Contributor

I was just looking to reorder some more How Comfy pants. And the style I bought over a year and a half ago are no longer available. I also hope they come back. There is another How Comfy but they have a large elastic waistband. I would prefer to just reorder what I bought in September 2012. They fit great and are comfortable. I like the fabric and they wear well.

Not applicable

I think the 'How Comfy' line is your new best seller. Not only are they comfortable but the material stays neat and doesn't wrinkle. I am just disappointed because they have sold out so quickly and it doesn't seem you are replacing them. I would also like to see these in as many (or almost as many) colors of the How Timeless line. Right now you mostly offer colors that are different than the basic black, white, and denim in bright colors and I am not into very loud bright colors. Please put many more color choices. I love the bermuda shorts and the pedal pusher lengths but would like to see a STRAIGHT LEG pant also.

Regular Contributor

How Comfy slim leg pants, 30" inseam, with pockets, now up for sale girls! Order them now because they will sell out at the first showing, no doubt. I ordered black.

A251358

Contributor

Yay! Glad to see we love our ""How Comfy""! Hope they fulfill our wishes SOON!??