Super Contributor

Those White D& CO pants are too tight on the plus model Pam...

Why can't the models wear the size they should rather than squeezing them into the pant?
Occasional Contributor

Re: Those White D& CO pants are too tight on the plus model Pam...

Why don't you ask POOH for an updated quote for you.......you need new words to live by with that attitude!

Valued Contributor

Well, gazelle, I kinda agree with you. I look very closely at how the item I might buy fits the models. If they are stuffed into a smaller size it reflects badly on the whole brand. So, gal up north, I am in your camp on this one.

Respected Contributor

On 4/16/2014 NikkiSays said:

Why don't you ask POOH for an updated quote for you.......you need new words to live by with that attitude!

omg lol

Super Contributor

They always put the larger girls in clothes at least one size too small. Poor model Jacqui is always stuffed into her outfits with jackets that couldn't button if her life depended on it. It kind of defeats the purpose of having larger models. So, the viewers are left with the xxs models wearing clothes too big, or large girls wearing clothes too small. Thanks for nothing QVC stylists!

PS - Don't get me started on how they cover up everything with belts and scarves!!

Esteemed Contributor

I've also noticed a change/difference in pant styles lately and I'm not impressed. All the gals....thin to larger models are poured into their britches...even Lisa in those cargo pants. Fabric creases/ripples all up and down the legs where material and skin become = one.