Regular Contributor

Would really like to see some essentials tops offered in petite lengths. It seems the D & Co tops are getting longer and longer which totally prevents me from buying these days. A 27" - 28" length max would work for this shorter body!

Honored Contributor

Re: Need petite length in tops

I feel your pain!!!

I'm of regular height, but am short waisted, and anything longer than 25 inches in a top looks like I'm wearing someone else's clothes!

Honored Contributor

ITA; some of the tops look sloppy on me if they are too long; I stay away from anything called a ""tunic"" now....they fit me like a nightgown!

Esteemed Contributor

ITA.................and tops that are PETITE LENGTH and not TUNIC PETITE...........QVC's petite model is at the high end height of petite....so it is sometimes hard to judge clothing when you are a couple inches shorter then that.

Valued Contributor

I agree! More petite lengths which for me is 25", 27 is just too long for my short body. I guess you can not make everyone happy. I remember when the taller gal"s wanted longer lengths, now there long, but too long for us short gal's. There should be a whole dept. for petites, like in the dept. stores.

Super Contributor

I agree, I like the look of a tunic but most of them become dress length on me. And those long t-shirts besides looking like I'm a kid wearing an adult's shirt, make me look huge!

Its not just qvc that has these long tops either. They're all over, makes shopping even more difficult

Respected Contributor

Blue--thanks for posting this. I'm 5'4", don't like tunics because they look like too much top for me, but many of the shirts and tops here look like tunics on me. Recently I bought QF A231179 and it's so pretty but so long. Also Isaac M's beautiful cardigan which I got recently, too long! I could have the QF top altered, but of course not the sweater.

I like tops which hit me about the tops of the thighs.

Respected Contributor

Try Macy's. Online. Tons of petite tops including tunics.

Honored Contributor

Another shortie agrees with you ladies. Just this morning I had to pull out needle and thread and put a tuck in the straps of a brand new camisole to make it 2 inches shorter.

Honored Contributor

I so agree. Long tops make your legs look shorter.