Honored Contributor

Denim & Co. Girls - Anything Striking Your Fancy Today?

Shout out to Denim & Co girls out there. Are you finding anything that interests you today? I'm home sick today, so if you are a hater, keep moving on - not in the mood to deal with attitude about my favorite line at the Q.

So far, the following three things are moving me. I am waiting for the final big show before I place my order (want to take advantage of shipping discounts where possible).

1. Debating this top. I really don't need more stripes but I love choqua color combination:

Denim & Co. 3/4 Sleeve Bateau Neck Striped Knit Top

I like the length of this one. I need another knit jacket like I need another hole in my head (lol).

Denim & Co. French Terry Striped Button Front Blazer

I'm really sick of winter and am facing another winter storm with freezing rain and possibly 6 inches of snow between today and tomorrow. This little number says, hello spring/summer.

Denim & Co. Active French Terry Zip Front Striped Jacket

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise

Re: Denim & Co. Girls - Anything Striking Your Fancy Today?

So many cute things today. I especially like the white capris or petal pushers that Carolyn was wearing! Do you know which ones they were? If she told us I missed it. Not the ones with this the buttons on the legs lol..By the way I very much liked the things that you picked out too. I hope things thaw out for you soon!

Honored Contributor

Bird,

Sorry to hear that you're under the weather. I LOVE stripes, but my pick for you would be the last one because it's NOT A NEUTRAL!

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

However, I actually prefer this green striped cardigan, because it's a bit dressier. I own it in blue iris, and it's on clearance now.

Denim & Co. 3/4 Sleeve Striped Crew Neck Cardigan

A222182

Honored Contributor

On 3/11/2014 Squrilann said:

So many cute things today. I especially like the white capris or petal pushers that Carolyn was wearing! Do you know which ones they were? If she told us I missed it{#emotions_dlg.blink}. Not the ones with this the buttons on the legs lol..By the way I very much liked the things that you picked out too. I hope things thaw out for you soon!

Hi there Squrilann, I think Carolyn was wearing these A 251359

Denim & Co. How Comfy Slim Leg Crop Pants

Esteemed Contributor

On 3/11/2014 Squrilann said:

So many cute things today. I especially like the white capris or petal pushers that Carolyn was wearing! Do you know which ones they were? If she told us I missed it. Not the ones with this the buttons on the legs lol..By the way I very much liked the things that you picked out too. I hope things thaw out for you soon!

A251359

Denim & Co. ""How Comfy"" Slim Leg Crop Pants

This is what Carolyn said she was wearing....

Honored Contributor

On 3/11/2014 lolakimono said:

Bird,

Sorry to hear that you're under the weather. I LOVE stripes, but my pick for you would be the last one because it's NOT A NEUTRAL!

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

However, I actually prefer this green striped cardigan, because it's a bit dressier. I own it in blue iris, and it's on clearance now.

Denim & Co. 3/4 Sleeve Striped Crew Neck Cardigan

A222182

Hi Lola - I saw that sweater on clearance. I prefer the other one because it's more sporty or casual (lol).

Esteemed Contributor

Love the stripes, but I really don't need any more clothes. That said, I sure do like this tank top, A252813, they didn't present it but they kept showing it on the hanger.

Denim & Co. Perfect Jersey Abstract Print Tank Top

Denim & Co. Perfect Jersey Abstract Print Tank Top

Honored Contributor

Kitty - that tank is especially pretty in the blue combo and pink combo - perfect no print, print if that makes sense. The different colors will get you a lot of mileage out of it.

Esteemed Contributor

On 3/11/2014 Bird mama said:

Kitty - that tank is especially pretty in the blue combo and pink combo - perfect no print, print if that makes sense. The different colors will get you a lot of mileage out of it.

Just got the Aqua Blue 3/4 sleeve Denim & Co jean jacket - it looks like it might be a perfect match......I'm biting my nails! I have a thread on QTalk about being pushed over the edge by QVC on shipping times to me and return times to them, and I am so determined not to order anything else----but this tank top in blue is really calling my name!{#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Honored Contributor

I'm watching Gary and Antonella now. Haven't seen anything I have to have. Not feeling the TSV. I came to the conclusion that I don't like the high low hems. Last night I looked under new items and saw a bathing suit cover up and ordered it in black. There was one last year that sold out in black on the first presentation and never came back. I wasn't going to let that happen again.