Occasional Contributor

O how I wish Denim and Co. would return their Bermuda Shorts. A few years ago they offered basic cotton shorts that were basic and to the knee and could be worn to work. They came in navy and black. They had a zipper front with a button closure. Again....O how I wish they would return !!

Honored Contributor

L.L. Bean has them in solids (larger sizes) and plaids (most sizes).

Women's Kennebunkport Bermuda Shorts, Plaid Women's Kennebunkport Bermuda Shorts, Plaid

Women's Summerwashed Twill Bermuda Shorts Women's Summerwashed Twill Bermuda Shorts Women's Summerwashed Twill Bermuda Shorts

Honored Contributor

Land's End also has a ton!

Occasional Contributor

Too casual or sporty. The style I have (from two years ago) are tailored. They are like a dress pant but shorter. Just past the knee. I still wear they to work with a button down shirt and tights. Again........wish they would come back...........

Honored Contributor

Talbots most likely will have them.

Respected Contributor
On 3/4/2014 Sooner said:

Talbots most likely will have them.

Talbots has cotton twill Bermudas in three different lengths, but they are pricey (my opinion). I always buy my Bermudas there because they have a lower rise and slim leg. I also only buy the 13" inch length so I can substitute them for a skirt with a pair of platform sandals and nice looking sweater, cardigan and knit shirt, or sweater and jacket for work.