Contributor

DENIM & CO STRETCH REGULAR BOOT CUT PANTS WITH POCKETS

Why can't I find my favorite denim boot cut stretch waist pants?? DENIM & CO STRETCH REGULAR BOOT CUT PANTS WITH POCKETS are my favorite pants in the world. This may not be the correct title for them, but this is what I'm looking for. I don't want pink, purple, orange or whatever. I just want dark or medium denim ones.

Honored Contributor

Re: DENIM & CO STRETCH REGULAR BOOT CUT PANTS WITH POCKETS

They seem to have forsaken the basic denim jean and pant market. That's what I wear 80% of the time and I've had to go elsewhere. In my case I've discovered Lee Riders fit well in a couple different styles so far.

Contributor

I have to go on a catalog search in my house. Somewhere I saw one them advertising inexpensive pants that looked liked like the Denim & Co. ones I've been waiting for to come back in at QVC. Maybe Haband, Blair, or one of those. I just want my stretch waist, boot cut, front pocket pants back in the denim color & stretch denim material. Going on a catalog hunt !!!! {#emotions_dlg.glare}

Respected Contributor

Hi, Boquet! I checked it out, and they used to be item A 30843 and now are A 70727 (regular) and A 199468 (petite). They are adding the descriptive "how timeless" now! I wonder why they couldn't have left one of their best sellers alone!!!!!

Contributor

Thank you Fortune. A70727 in size XL is in the colors of wine, purple, & the camel, which I have & it looks like a weird gold. A199468 is the petite length of 27-1/2". I need 29" or so, but I just ordered a PXL in the med wash denim. I have most of these colors, too. They're getting old & I would like a pair in dark denim to refresh my pants. I think QVC has changed these pants & they're one of the reasons I came here in the first place.

Valued Contributor

On 2/16/2014 Fortune said:

Hi, Boquet! I checked it out, and they used to be item A 30843 and now are A 70727 (regular) and A 199468 (petite). They are adding the descriptive "how timeless" now! I wonder why they couldn't have left one of their best sellers alone!!!!!

ITA!! For the life of me I don't understand why a company which has a best selling product finds it necessary to "improve" their product. What I really like about these pants is they have a flat front and no belt loops which looks so nice when you wear a top over (not tucked in) your pants. I hope Gary, the Denim & Co., guy is reading this!!
Valued Contributor

I'm glad to know I am not the only one searching for these in the 30" length. They seem to have one order for the year, they promote them and sometimes buy the second for $ off and then stock is depleted. These are great all year round and unless you get them hot off the press you are out of luck. I hope QVC listens and restocked these great pants.
Honored Contributor

My favorite pants use to be this style, but in the non boot cut. I say use to, because the sizing has gone haywire. They are now 2 inches smaller in the hip and the length used to be 29, now it's 30. I have 5 pairs in various shades of denim. One pair needs to retired, but I can't replace it. This pant is what started me shopping at QVC many moons ago.

New Contributor

Curious with item A70727 being such a winner why does QVC do away with popular items. This is no longer the old QVC. The quality is so so , the value is not there so if you have a good item that so many people like why would you hurt your bottom line and also turn away customers.

Valued Contributor

I, too, love the D&C stretch regular boot-cut pants with pockets and wish QVC would continue to carry them -- see my above post. The D&C show was just on and they still carry the D&C original regular straight-leg pants with pockets (Regular A53551; Petite A43881; and Tall A43882). I'm pretty sure that most of us prefer the boot-cut as it is a more flattering pant.