Super Contributor

Did anyone else think Jane T. looked a little frumpy this morning? I didn't like the brown wrinkled pants with that magenta top-nothing looked like it fit her! If that were my first time tuning in to Denim & Co. I would be appalled that the host looked so bad. If anyone needs a stylist Jane T. does!

Super Contributor

what she had on emphasized her large hips and thighs. It was not a good look on her.

Respected Contributor

nm

Super Contributor

I didn't care for the color combo she had going on, but she looked as cute as ever Smile

She was wearing my favorite d&co pants. Kudos to her for wearing them and not standing there in $200 jeans.

It seems whenever a host wears d&co head to toe, someone starts a thread saying how frumpy, dumpy or fat they look. I don't know what all the d&co hatred is about. If you don't like them, don't buy them.

Esteemed Contributor

I happened upon that show and I think the problem was that the clothes were too small for Jane. They looked tight, ill fitting. If she had sized up they would have hung on her body properly. I know if I wear something too tight it just emphasizes any flaws I have (many).

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Trusted Contributor

I saw her, and I thought she looked okay. Burgandy is definitely her color. Even though they've sold millions of the D&C pants she was wearing, I have them in multiples, and they are not dressy at all. And after a while, they bag on me the way they did on her. Maybe she would have looked better with another style of pants. But I always give her and other hosts credit when they wear what they are presenting.

Super Contributor
On 2/3/2014 catprincess said:

Did anyone else think Jane T. looked a little frumpy this morning? I didn't like the brown wrinkled pants with that magenta top-nothing looked like it fit her! If that were my first time tuning in to Denim & Co. I would be appalled that the host looked so bad. If anyone needs a stylist Jane T. does!

I've been saying Jane needs a stylist for YEARS. I don't know if or why she thinks she looks good in those frumpy clothes but evidently she does.

Esteemed Contributor
Jane is very petite (as she will remind us constantly). When she wears clothes that are not tailored to her in length like pants or tops even in XXS unless they are made for a petite person the pants are too long and they bag on her and the tops look like she is wearing a dress. This makes her look frumpy.
Super Contributor

Jane may be short but she's not petite; they aren't the same.

Honored Contributor

I started to post something on here recently and then stopped. My friend (we've been friends for around 46 or more years, was helping me with some paperwork for a few weeks. I usually have QVC on one or more of my TV's so I can have noise in the house.

I never, never hear her say anything negative in any way about anyone. So it was weird to me when she said, " You know that lady on QVC who is short (my friend is only around 5'2") and I think her name is Jane?"

I said, "Yes, I know who you're talking about". She said, "Well, she dresses terribly". I said, "What do you mean. She wears what they're selling". She said, "I've seen her on there before and she must wear her own clothes sometimes. I just think they look terrible on her. I don't understand why QVC would let her wear some of the clothes I see her wearing".

I just thought that was strange. She has never since said anything about anyone else, except she thinks Mary Beth is a real lady and likes her (only heard her say it once or twice.

I've never given it much thought about Jane's clothes. She seems sweet and very kind and I think my friend would agree with that. It's just that there are people who don't like what she wears.