Contributor

Whatever happened to the "How Fitting" line?

I've been looking and looking for more of the How Fitting line. I have the trouser jeans, a pair of crops and leggings. They are all great. Why did they stop making these???
Trusted Contributor

Re: Whatever happened to the ""How Fitting"" line?

I definitely want QVC to bring the How Fitting trouser jeans back! I am always asked if I've lost weight when I wear mine! No such compliments for any other QVC jeans I tried. Unfortunately, my HF jeans are getting old and I really want to stock up!
Valued Contributor

Try asking Heather, who's on the live chat right now. I asked her that question on the chat a couple of hours ago, but she hasn't yet answered.
Trusted Contributor

Missed the chat. Still hoping for How Fitting to come back
Not applicable

I really miss the how fitting trouser jeans (a211036). I wish someone from qvc would answer the direct question. Will these be available to purchase ever again? If so when? It is extremely disappointing to keep searching for these pants and only finding every other size but what I need. PLEASE DO NOT DISCONTINUE.
Esteemed Contributor

When Denim & Co had their last TSV jeans, someone asked that question, and Heather said they had no plans to bring the "How Fitting" line back at this time (a few weeks ago).

Trusted Contributor

Bummer.