New Contributor

Denim & Co Oversized T-shirts

Gary,

When do you think you will be getting more colors in your V-neck over sized t-shirts. I love them & want more colors. You don't seem to much of a selection like you do in the crew neck ones. Please bring more colors soon.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Denim & Co Oversized T-shirts

They had them on yesterday.. If you check the online shopping at QVC.com you might be able to pick some up there. Good luck and happy shopping to you!

Honored Contributor

Ladies, these are great to sleep in, if you haven't thought of it.
Esteemed Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.glare}On 2/3/2014 Mindy D said: Ladies, these are great to sleep in, if you haven't thought of it.

Now that is a good thought....{#emotions_dlg.glare}

Super Contributor

good idea.

Super Contributor

I'm sorry, but I think I'd spontaneously combust if I tried to sleep in one. I bought a twofer of these last year and I can't wear them. They are so heavy.

Trusted Contributor

Munchkin: I've also noticed they have many more colors in the crew neck one than the V neck style. I wonder why. I much prefer V-neck tops.

Super Contributor

On 3/1/2014 DeltaOne said:

Munchkin: I've also noticed they have many more colors in the crew neck one than the V neck style. I wonder why. I much prefer V-neck tops.

So do I. The crew necks remind me of mens' shirts. More V-necks, or some styles other than CREW.