Occasional Contributor

Anyone else love this in their coffee?

Honored Contributor
I can remember my dad using it years ago. He had a little spout that he pressed into the top so it would pour neatly. I think he eventually just started using regular milk.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I use it in my coffee when I'm out of 1/2 and 1/2 which I prefer.

Keep cans on my pantry shelf and buy a few extra during holiday baking sales.

Trusted Contributor

I cannot stand the taste in coffee. I use it in cooking, though.

Respected Contributor
I have when I run out of flavored creamer, but I usually drink it black.
Esteemed Contributor

I've been drinking evaporated milk in my coffee for 55 years. Started out as a teenager ~ we didn't have much money and it was fairly inexpensive for my parents. Can't drink coffee w/o it. (Also use artificial sweetener).

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Honored Contributor
This was the only accepted creamer for my dads coffee until he died. I remember that we had a special lid with 2 sharp points underneath that punched the holes in the can of milk--- we stored the milk in the fridge with that lid on it.
Esteemed Contributor

We use it at work. I use it when I run out of my personal half and half.

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Respected Contributor
I like it in coffee but I especially like it poured over hot cobbler. Like peach or blackberry with canned milk on it...yum. I also use it in mashed potatoes.
Honored Contributor

I recall Pet canned milk in small cans. My mom always had it available when she served coffee. I'm thinking of buying some tomorrow.......to see if I still like it! Aren't there two different types of canned milk? One is evaporated.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).