Super Contributor

Keurig didn't send me my kit. Their email said that it would be mailed out in January. Guess it's a good thing mine doesn't have a problem - even though it is on their list.

Respected Contributor

I heard it was just an ugly piece of plastic that cover the silver part of the lid.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Honored Contributor

I just got mine the other day. Looks like a replacement k-cup holder and a new chrome lever. Not sure the the "ugly piece of plastic….." might be, but mine was chrome, just like the original. However, since my Keurig is working just fine as it is, I'm going to just store the kit for any future need.

Respected Contributor

Wonder if that's why they're taking so long, because I read a review that it was black plastic and couldn't easily be removed. Maybe they redid them?

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Super Contributor

I got mine back in early February and it was an ugly black plastic handle to go over the chrome one. I didn't change mine since I haven't had any problems with it. I never do 2 cups back to back. Plus, I don't stand right at my Keurig either - I head on back to my desk. I've got my personal brewer in my office.

Super Contributor

I just got an email saying that mine will be delivered on the 11th....

Regular Contributor

There was a piece that fit inside and another piece for the handle. I put it on mine and then it totally stopped working. Cleaned, did all the "tricks" I read about...nothing. Purchased a Cuisinart

Honored Contributor

I got my replacement several weeks ago. Didn't open the box. If it is a black plastic thing, I won't install it. I'm not using the Keurig that needs it--it is my back-up and my first Keurig is still working fine. I never make two cups within a few minutes.

Frequent Contributor

Got my replacement in Feb. also, how disappointing, just an ugly piece of black plastic

suppose to put over the chrome handle, and the black piece where the k cup goes,

I think that is the other part to it. I have not and will not use that awful stuff, looks way

cheap.

Super Contributor

I did finally get mine, too. It is also the ugly black plastic part. Since I only make one cup in the morning, and there is no one else using it, I will not put it on. I'll keep it if and when I need it.