Honored Contributor

Rogers Family Coffee Free Shipping

for those who have been wanting to try the Rogers/SF Bay coffee, shipping on all orders is free today and tomorrow only.
Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Rogers Family Coffee Free Shipping

Thanks moon!

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Honored Contributor

They are certainly generous with their discounts. I had a discount coupon after my first order, which I used for a second order, to try new roasts/coffees. Just before I got the free shipping this weekend notice, I got a "one month anniversary" coupon for 20% off! So I just ordered more and saved about $14-15 on a not-that-large order, when I included the free shipping.

I already know I love the Espresso Roast and like the Fog Chaser and French Roast. I now also like the Java Love, and am now drinking my first cup of the Rainforest Blend - which might be my very favorite. I haven't had a "meh" cup yet,

Honored Contributor

Thanks - I'd never heard of this company, but since there's only one decaf coffee I like much at all, I'm thinking I might risk a dozen of these. What can I really lose?

Honored Contributor

I haven't had any of the decaf, Millie, but I can tell you that what you receive is fresh and well sealed. Quite a few of the One Cups are organic and/ or Fair Trade, and of course biodegradable. I did get a kick out of the name for the decaf - Gorilla ;-)

Trusted Contributor

Also Amazon often has great prices on the Rogers/SF coffee products! Love this stuff!

Honored Contributor

I just checked Amazon as I'd never heard of this coffee. Do they only sell one cups and whole bean? I like to buy ground coffee. I know whole bean is better, and I used to grind it myself. Now I just buy it already ground.

Edited to add: I just checked their website and see that they do sell ground coffee. On Amazon I was just looking for coffee that said Rogers Family.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

I like their french roast beans, I buy them at Costco.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for posting this. I just ordered and might wait until it comes in and order coffee from them. Hubby drinks it, not me so I have to be careful I don't order too much just in case he does not like the flavor. Particular he is! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

I am wondering if Keurig will try to stop them from the FIX. I don't own the 2.0 and will not buy it. However if I had one I am aware the cut and paste method works as well. And they thought they could fool us!{#emotions_dlg.devil2} Yes, they have a right. But how did the last trial and error work for them... the Vue.... {#emotions_dlg.blushing}

Esteemed Contributor

On 2/4/2015 bonnielu said:

Thanks for posting this. I just ordered and might wait until it comes in and order coffee from them. Hubby drinks it, not me so I have to be careful I don't order too much just in case he does not like the flavor. Particular he is! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

I am wondering if Keurig will try to stop them from the FIX. I don't own the 2.0 and will not buy it. However if I had one I am aware the cut and paste method works as well. And they thought they could fool us!{#emotions_dlg.devil2} Yes, they have a right. But how did the last trial and error work for them... the Vue.... {#emotions_dlg.blushing}

Rogers Family website actually has a permanent fix for the 2.0. There was a thread about it the other day. It's a plastic piece you add to your machine.

Keurig's attempt at exclusivity went over like a lead balloon didn't it? {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines