Honored Contributor

Excellent Hot/Cold Beverage Mug/Thermos

Thought I would post this here because so many coffee and tea drinkers make their coffee or tea at home and take to work, or want to keep it hot for a variety of reasons. I have previously had the Contigo mug that QVC and other places sell, that is supposed to be so fabulous. If it keeps my coffee warm enough to drink for 2.5 hours I'm lucky.

I got tired of this, so started googling for "best" at keeping drinks hot. I came up with the Zojirushi SM-KHE series on Amazon. They come in different sizes and colors. I bought the 16 oz size. Not cheap, but I took a chance. It works! I put hot coffee out of a Keurig (home or office) into this thing and it is still actually drinkably hot/warm 5 hours later and would be at 6 hrs too. So impressed. I am flu-ish and took chai K-cups to work today. Made them at 8:30 and it was still almost hot at 3 p.m. Wow.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Frequent Contributor

Re: Excellent Hot/Cold Beverage Mug/Thermos

Honored Contributor

I have a pink one of these and nothing keeps things cold like this one does either. It is amazing--and I don't say that lightly. It will keep ice in it until the next day sometimes. Not ALL the ice, but the next day the water is still ice cold and has some ice in it. It costs an arm and a leg but it is worth it.

Honored Contributor

I was pleasantly shocked that it actually does live up to the reviews. And yep, I was thinking, for this much $$ it had better be better ;-) than the Contigo. It SO is!

Life without Mexican food is no life at all