Respected Contributor

I am addicted to pumpkin spice. Whats your coffee addiction?

I have two cans of pumpkin latte international foods, two boxes of international delight pumpkin creamer, bottle of powdered pumpkin creamer, pumpkin spice chi tea I am in pumpkin heaven. Pumpkin creamer with gingerbread coffee is wonderful lol

Super Contributor

Re: I am addicted to pumpkin spice. Whats your coffee addiction?

I heat up chocolate almond breeze....add my organic instant coffee to it, sweeten it with vanilla stevia....and add medicinal powdered dry mushrooms.........LOVE!
Valued Contributor

I pour about a quarter cup of eggnog into my coffee cup, nuke it until it is warm, then pour hot fresh coffee over it to fill my cup. Sooooooo good.

Frequent Contributor

Hazelnut! I used to be a pumpkin spice coffee lover, but then tried hazelnut and I'm hooked!

Esteemed Contributor

Egg Nog Lattes during the holidays, then peppermint mochas the rest of the year. These are from coffee stands. I just drink plain 'ole coffee at home with canned milk (left over from the days of being a navy brat).

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Respected Contributor

Gloria Jeans "Butter Toffee" a very light roast!!!! Also, Folger's "Hazelnut Cream" a very light roast.
Super Contributor

I usually stick to strong black coffee in the morning but when I'm out and stop by a Peet's or Starbuck's I indulge in a white chocolate mocha.

Honored Contributor

caramel

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Trusted Contributor

Peet's Sulawesi Kalosi! My favorite coffee ever! I get whole beans shipped & grind myself. Deep roast with a little bite. Perfect with cream.
Trusted Contributor

I don't care for flavored coffees-- The taste of coffee is enough flavor for me! My drink of choice is a non-fat latte, although twice last month I got a white chocolate mocha at Starbucks {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}