Respected Contributor

Recent Thread About Mild Keurig Coffees

Can anyone suggest a source for some of the milder coffees mentioned in this previous thread? We have a Keurig, which we use primarily when guests are here, but we are not big coffee drinkers, and most of the K Cups are too strong and/or bitter for us. We would also like to find some K Cups that are sugar free - teas, chocolate, etc.

I'd like to find some of the milder versions, but checking stores around us, there just aren't any.

Your help in find some locally would be wonderful. We have Sams, Winn Dixie, Target, etc. but all they have are the usual blends. Nothing special. Or we could order if necessary. Thanks!

Honored Contributor

Re: Recent Thread About Mild Keurig Coffees

We love milder coffees as well and I remember finding Light Roasts but they seem to have gone away. We now buy the super-box at Sam's Club of Green Mountain Breakfast Blend Medium Roast. It's perfect for me, but DH still dilutes it with water and then he's good.

I used to buy Donut House in the Medium Roast for the longest time but Sam's Club stop carrying it. I refuse to buy the small boxes (which have skyrocketed in price) and get the largest box from Sam's Club (around 70 K-cups for approx. $40)....

Good luck... also go on Kurig's website and look specifically for Light Roasts or Breakfast Blends.

LovememyKeurig.... {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Frequent Contributor

Our bed bath beyond has one of the largest selection of k-cups. I was amazed at the variety of flavors they have. Maybe check online as well.
Trusted Contributor

The widest variety is at Keurig.com. I think you would like Green Mountain Coffee Our Blend it is probably the mildest they have.

Normally, orders over $45 get free shipping, but if you sign up for their e-mail list or like them on Facebook, you will get notice of special offers several times per month. They also sell some small sample packs of many coffees, allowing you to try many varieties.

Honored Contributor

Starbucks Veranda?

Occasional Contributor

We do not like strong coffee either. If you belong to Costco they have the Kirkland brand of breakfast blend-light roast. Very mild and great price. It works out to about 0.37 a cup.
Regular Contributor

Krispy Kreme Smooth is very good.

Honored Contributor

Almost any Archer Farms (Target's brand) K-cups are very, very light roast. Almost any flavored coffee sold anywhere is a light roast.

The Keurig site has the absolute most selection but not the best prices. Bed Bath & Beyond (including online) has good prices and good variety. Amazon has great prices, pretty good variety, and many of their coffee vendors have "packs" of all light or dark or flavored.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Occasional Contributor

Long time lurker, infrequent poster but I had to chime in here. I recommend the Gevalia Signature Blend K Cups of you like a lighter blend, even though they're described as a medium roast. I frequently see these on the Target Cartwheel app for 10-15% off and usually in the store they're already on sale for a buck or two off. That's when I picked up a box about a month ago and am waiting for a sale to get more.
Respected Contributor

Walmart carries a few I mentioned. You can find them online cheaper, but sometimes I just want to buy some without hunting for the best price.

If I do buy online, I shop for the cheapest price. That is not necessarily the same place each time.