Super Contributor
My husband and I were in Williams Sonoma last weekend and sampled the coffee from a Nespresso maker. It was excellent! Since they has a rare 20% off one day sale, we bought it. The coffee pods aren't cheap, about $1 each, but much cheaper than Starbucks. It also came with a milk frother. I am in love!
Trusted Contributor
Hi mineralgirl1! I have an older model that my brother gave me when he upgraded. I LOVE IT! It's the C190 that is no longer made, but it also has a milk steamer/frother. What model do you have? I've thought about what model I would purchase when this one goes and have not been able to decide. Really I wish they would bring back the model I have. It's simple and basic, and it works! The newer models seem much more complicated. Hopefully you've registered on the website or at a Nespresso boutique if there's one where you live. You'll receive emails of sales, new flavors, etc. Believe me, that's the only time I purchase. My favorites are Napoli and Kazaar - the more intense flavors, since I always add steamed/frothed milk. Oh, if there is a boutique near you, you can bring them your used capsules for recycling. Glad you are enjoying your new coffee toy! I sure do love mine.
Frequent Contributor

I bought the Nespresso Pixie about a year ago because I got tired of spending $3.50 to $4.50 for a large latte at the coffee shops. Took a little getting used to but love it. I buy the pods from Nespresso; so many flavors/strengths to choose from and they send recipes too. Hope you have fun with yours. A frother came with the ""bundle.""

Super Contributor

i m using a coffee maker and very happy frm it

Valued Contributor

I would love to have one. Macy’s was serving samples and it was yummy. I have been using my Senseo for I believe 6 years. It uses the pods that are getting harder to find. I love this machine and the fact that it and the pods take up so little space unlike the K cups. I wasn’t impressed with the K coffee that I have had.

Super Contributor
I'm not sure what model it is but it is the latest version they have. Macys has been featuring it too. We also got a $100 credit when we registered it. So easy to use!
Regular Contributor

I have the Citiz with Milk Frother for 3 years and I LOVE it also! I buy my pods at Hi-Line Coffee...much cheaper than Nespresso. Also, My K-cup online has disposable pods so you can put your own coffee into the disposable cup and then you stick a foil cover on top and voila! you can use any coffee that you like!

Super Contributor
A friend of my husband is visiting us this weekend. Kind of a burly keep to himself guy, so I was tickled when he mentioned how much he loved his Nescafe Dolce Gusto coffee maker, lol. He loves it so much he bought one for his oarents as a gift and wanted to buy us one also. The only bummer is that the capsules are not readily available in stores. We already have a Keurig and use the kcups Costco carries that are way cheaper than most places.
Honored Contributor

We have a Pixie at home and one in both of our offices and we L O V E them! The expressos they make are superb! Every morning I go to work I make 2 shots of espresso (or one Lungo size) and put it over a little milk and ice for an iced coffee.

They have a special now if you buy a new machine and have a receipe for it for $200 ($199.99 or something like that) that you spent for the machine you get $100 worth of free pods! GREAT deal. Warning: The receipt must be for at least $199.99. IF you bought an expensive machine and paid $179 for it on the receipt, that won't satisfy the conditions of the free coffee offer. Just wanted to note that!

We've had the Pixie for about 3 or 4 years now.