Super Contributor

Best K Cup Recommendaton for Milder Coffee :)

Needed: some milder form of coffee in a K Cup that I can try. I just got the single serve Keurig and tried the Donut Shop K Cup. Maybe others like it but I didn't even with sugar and milk added. Way too strong for my preferences. I know there are other samples I can try but wondered if anyone here would share their recommendation(s) for mild, mellow coffee--nothing really strong and bitter. I'm more of a hot tea drinker and hot cocoa but want to like coffee. Just need something suggested besides what I tried. Thanks!

Respected Contributor

Re: Best K Cup Recommendaton for Milder Coffee :)

I'd like to know also. Son just bought the 450 keurig and so far the coffee is so undrinkable I may sit up my Mr Coffee. Advice is pour half out and add hot water to cup.

Honored Contributor

A lot of people like a milder roast. Amazon has a lot of brands available and I found some good reviews for the milder flavors, but I never did order them.

Esteemed Contributor

Try Wolfgang Puck Breakfast in Bed. Stay away from anything that says Dark Roast, French Roast or Bold.

Look from light to medium roast.

Keurig.com has 20% off and free shipping with the code EASYHOLIDAY. The site describes the different coffees on the product pages.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Valued Contributor

Starbucks has a blonde roast that is lighter and milder. Three that I know are Veranda, Willow and Aria. My son loves the Veranda.Smile

Trusted Contributor

Green mountains Breakfast Blend is nice and mild
Honored Contributor

Breakfast blend or one of the milder flavored coffees, it took us a very long time to find the pods we liked

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

On 12/16/2014 Jeannie29 said: Green mountains Breakfast Blend is nice and mild

I agree, we drink the Green Mountain Breakfast blend as well. We get the gunga size of 70 cups at Sam's Club for roughly $39. Look for "Light" Roast rather than Medium or Dark. DH ~really~ likes his coffee light, so he starts his cup out with the smallest selection for cup size, fill it with hot water and then brews his K-Cup.

BTW it's not easy finding the lighter roasts....

*Love My Keurig*

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Regular Contributor

Krispy Kreme Smooth is good. I don""t like bold or bitter coffee

Honored Contributor

I really like Brooklyn Beans Hazelnut. It's very light.