Contributor

Having trouble finding the "Vue" k-cups, have they discontinued that model ??

I may be behind the curve here, but wondering why I am having such a problem finding k-cups for my Keurig Vue??

Honored Contributor

Re: Having trouble finding the "Vue" k-cups, have they discontinued that model ??

You may have to order them from the Keurig website. The Vue wasn't as popular as they had hoped, even with all the hype. I don't have the Vue, but remember it coming out, it was everywhere and now I don't see the machine or the cups anywhere here either.... good luck. That's disappointing....

I'm thinking that the 2.0 might go the same way. They are really pushing that model, it's everywhere, EVERYWHERE and prices have come down since it was first introduced. I actually love my Keurig and think it's the best coffee maker on the planet! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Respected Contributor

Re: Having trouble finding the "Vue" k-cups, have they discontinued that model ??

I saw them at my Bed Bath and Beyond
Contributor

humm... that explains it, my auto delivery plan from the Keurig website was cancelled and wondered what was up with that, then when I went to find some locally...no luck {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

I love my Keurig coffee/coffeemakers, but if they think that I will buy a new coffeemaker every time they introduce a new one .... surprise!! {#emotions_dlg.lol}

Respected Contributor

Yes, it's discontinued. I am REALLY bummed about this. I have a big useless machine that wasn't cheap. I have been ordering Barista House blend and Donut Shop but I used to pick these up at Walmart and I'm not happy about having to order online.

They were very rude to discontinue a machine so quickly and it was never easy to get these vue cups.

Respected Contributor

On 12/6/2014 HoosierGirl said:

humm... that explains it, my auto delivery plan from the Keurig website was cancelled and wondered what was up with that, then when I went to find some locally...no luck {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

I love my Keurig coffee/coffeemakers, but if they think that I will buy a new coffeemaker every time they introduce a new one .... surprise!! {#emotions_dlg.lol}

I would contact keurig, they're still for sale on their site. The 2.0 is built for v cups so I wouldn't think it was practical to stop selling them. Also they still have a commercial vue machine for sale there.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Super Contributor

Love my old Keurig when it's working properly, which can be touch and go. I will not buy another Keurig brand though.not worth the expense or issues like this imo.
Respected Contributor

I agree with that. No more Keurigs. Although I like the one we have in our office, as we can make a cup of tea or coffee for a guest lickety-split. But won't have one at home.

Super Contributor

I too, spent a lot of money purchasing the Vue from QVC, and now the Vue cups are discontinued. I am angry about it, since the purchase is less then a year old and may be a waste of money.

My husband thinks there is something you can purchase at BBB that will enable the Vue machine to use K-cups; you might want to check it out.