Valued Contributor

Starbucks Christmas Blend--Anyone tried?

Hi Ladies-- Starbucks has had this blend at holiday time for at least a few years now. I cannot for the life of me remember if I've tried it or not. I am thinking about picking up a box or two of the k-cups and wanted to get your opinions before I do so. Anyone love this blend? TIASmiley Happy
Trusted Contributor

Re: Starbucks Christmas Blend--Anyone tried?

No. I like deep roasted, smooth coffee with a hint of chocolate (unflavored, of course), and this isn't it this year.
Respected Contributor

I'm too cheap to buy Starbucks. Smiley Happy

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Valued Contributor

Thanks, ladies.Smiley Happy And deb--I know what you mean--it is spendy. :-0 Lately we've been loving the regular Donut Shoppe coffee. But I DO like. Few of the SB blends, including the Veranda roast. If I see it at a Starbucks store and it's being brewed, I'll have to ask for a sample.
Respected Contributor

For kcups I generally look for extra bold coffee and look and see how much coffee is in each cup. I don't for flavored, I put creamer and sugar in it anyway. I generally have a flavored in the afternoon. Right now Timothy's german chocolate cake is my favorite. I add caramel creamer in it.

*ETA* Starbucks is .40oz so that's pretty good.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Regular Contributor

I have. Its good.. I also purchased the holiday blend.. both are very good.. And the blonde roast holiday blend.. I got a good deal on them at Starbucks.com, along with 2 mugs..

Valued Contributor

Thanks, coffee gal. I will look @ Starbucks.com and see what's available.

Respected Contributor

On 11/16/2014 glmama said: Thanks, ladies.Smiley Happy And deb--I know what you mean--it is spendy. :-0 Lately we've been loving the regular Donut Shoppe coffee. But I DO like. Few of the SB blends, including the Veranda roast. If I see it at a Starbucks store and it's being brewed, I'll have to ask for a sample.

"Spendy" is not a word!

Valued Contributor

On 11/16/2014 Skylands said:
On 11/16/2014 glmama said: Thanks, ladies.Smiley Happy And deb--I know what you mean--it is spendy. :-0 Lately we've been loving the regular Donut Shoppe coffee. But I DO like. Few of the SB blends, including the Veranda roast. If I see it at a Starbucks store and it's being brewed, I'll have to ask for a sample.

"Spendy" is not a word!

Skylands-I know it's not a word. I occasionally make up words.

Respected Contributor

I love the seasonal blends best of all. I find they have more interesting flavors and are not over-roasted. My favorite so far is ""Tribute Blend"" which is not around the whole year. I tend NOT to like the Thanksgiving blend and to love the Christmas blend.