Respected Contributor

Seems to me that every time I go to purchase a stash of Decaf K-Cups that the selection is becoming less and less. I also like flavored too, like Vanilla. So the selection is even less. If you use Decaf cups, where do you find them? Thanks!

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Super Contributor
I don't. I purchased a set of four refillable K-cups and make my own when I want decaf. It costs much less to pick up a small can of Folgers for as often as I drink decaf. The name brand is Cafe Cup and I think we picked them up at Walgreens.
Honored Contributor

I get mine on line from Amazon or Keurig itself, right now I have Starbucks K cups which are very good

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

Thank you. I will check out amazon. I know I should just buy beans and grind my own, but the K-Cups are just so handy.

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Super Contributor
Oh I love the Green Mountain Decaf K-Cups...they also have French Vanilla Decaf...I usually find them at Bed, Bath and Beyond, TJMAXX , the Christmas Tree Store and the local supermarket carries them as well.
Respected Contributor

Check out Coffeeicon.c-m. They recently added a bunch of decaf flavors. I'm with you, I don't understand why so few flavored decaf options are out there.

Honored Contributor

The grocery stores here feature Kcups on sale regularly. I stock up

Just got Donut Shop Decaf on sale for about $5 a box

Honored Contributor

i don't drink flavored coffee but I do buy my Eight O'Clock decaf coffee k-cups at Keurig.com.Eight O'Clock is my fav decaf and regular right now.

Respected Contributor
I just bought some Donut House decaf ones for 5 bucks last week at shoprite. There were on sale. They are pretty good I think. Although, they are not flavored. Donut Shop is also another good one.
Esteemed Contributor

I see decaf at Marshall's and TJ Maxx. They have more decaf than they do regular.

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.