Trusted Contributor

Has anyone tried the Land O Lakes White Hot Cocoa

It is really good.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Has anyone tried the Land O Lakes White Hot Cocoa

I haven't tried their White Hot, but LOVE their Chocolate Mint and also their French Vanilla cocoa mixes!

Respected Contributor

Yes it is good.

Respected Contributor

I like this brand of hot chocolate mixess but I don't really care for white chocolate, so I don't think I would try it, unless it came in an assortment with other flavors.

Honored Contributor

I like Williams Sonoma Hot Chocolate made with Guittard chocolate. I add espresso powder. YUM!!!

Trusted Contributor

Thank you for sharing. I really love this white chocolate by Land O Lakes. That is all I can buy in my area in white chocolate.

Respected Contributor

They have all kinds of good flavors. I've bought variety packs at Costco in the past. Haven't seen one this year.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Super Contributor

Seems to me I aleays see these sold in individual packets around the holidays. Are those the ones you're talking about? i haven't seen them yet this year so trying to remember where I've seen them. I think my supermarket displays them near the checkout just in individual packets maybe 2/$1 or $1 each, I'll have to be on the lookout this year. I do love the ghirardelli peppermint hot cocoa, I always pick up a few of those as soon as I see them. I find them usually at five below, also individual packets,
Super Contributor

They're all good, but Chocolate mint is my favorite. Next is the raspberry chocolate.

Super Contributor

On 10/30/2014 ivey said:

They're all good, but Chocolate mint is my favorite. Next is the raspberry chocolate.

RASBERRY CHOCOLATE! Yep that's the one I buy, love it. For some reason these are only available near me at the holidays, I'll have to be on the lookout next time I go shopping.