Super Contributor

These have been our favorite for years and I usually have bought them from Amazon. I buy regular and also decaf. I recently ran out and picked up a box of the regular at Walmart. Those had a black foil top versus the brown foil I've always seen. Anyone know the difference? The taste seemed the same to us. The decaf had the usual brown foil.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Original Donut Shop K-Cups

I haven't had them for a while, but isn't one bold and the other regular?

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Contributor

I believe All keurig licensed k cups got a lid redesign when keurig 2.0 came out. They all have barcodes on the lid for that machine and I think they all have a white ring around the outside.
Honored Contributor

I have been buying Donut Shop K-Cups from Amazon on auto delivery for about 7-8 years. I noticed the new color on the lids the last couple of months.

Amazon also changed the box. I used to receive a large brown cardboard box with 50 loose K-cups in there. Now I receive a box of 6 regular K-cup containing 12 in each small box.

They changed them to work in the Keuring 2.0. I agree, the coffee still tastes the same.

Super Contributor

Well, hubby thinks the black foil ones are a tad better ... but I think it may be in his head! I noticed one good thing. The black foil makes it so much easier to tell the decaf from the regular in this brand. Both had identical brown foil tops and I had to put a red dot on top of the decafs for hubby. Anyway, love this brand!

Super Contributor

I buy mine at Bed, Bath and Beyond. Mine had a color change but not to that color. They taste the same however.