Respected Contributor

Keurig Pods, Hazelnut, French Vanilla, etc. "Question"

Question, does hazelnut, french vanilla, chocolate glazed donut, etc. contain sugar? I want a bit more flavor than just plain coffee, but without sugar.

I didn't see it listed on the pod itself.

Does anyone know? (Any of those types of flavors I have listed above).

Thanks

Respected Contributor

Re: Keurig Pods, Hazelnut, French Vanilla, etc. "Question"

I will tell you that most of the 'flavors' don't seem to have sugar, but there is a k-cup that I purchased that definitely DOES have sugar in it. It was a Vanilla café escape. There was an actual calorie count listed on that package. that information was on the box itself, not the pod.

Respected Contributor

If it doesn't say sugar on the box it doesn't (or anything with 'ose' at the end of it. I know I think you have to add sugar to bring out the flavor.

Cafe express, and the apple ciders both have sugar. Some of the cocoas might have sugar substitutes in them.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Valued Contributor

No, they do not contain sugar, if they did, I would not drink them. I do not like sweetened coffee but these are just flavored coffees not sweetened. There is a difference, although when she was still alive, my mom would argue that point. I only like my coffee with a little milk/cream. Never could get in to a sweet coffee which is probably a good thing considering I drink a lot of coffee. It is my go to drink of choice.

Respected Contributor

On 9/25/2014 DrKelli said:

I will tell you that most of the 'flavors' don't seem to have sugar, but there is a k-cup that I purchased that definitely DOES have sugar in it. It was a Vanilla café escape. There was an actual calorie count listed on that package. that information was on the box itself, not the pod.

LOL, I don't know why I always call them express. They are instant coffee as well.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Esteemed Contributor

The ones you mentioned don't have sugar. Cedar Grove Hazelnut Cappuccino k-cups have added sugar.

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Respected Contributor

Thanks for the replies.