Contributor

TIRED OF QVC NOT POSTING ANY OF MY NEGATIVE REVIEWS!!

If Qvc only wants to post positive reviews, why bother? I will NOT waste my time any longer posting any kind of review.

Especially my review of my new Keurig 2.0!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: TIRED OF QVC NOT POSTING ANY OF MY NEGATIVE REVIEWS!!

If you mention any customer service related issues (even alluding to that) they won't post the review. What did you say?

Esteemed Contributor

A lot of sites are like that.

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Contributor

I thought it was a shame that the hosts of the new Keurig did not mention you could not use your old k cups. And I was returning mine.

Honored Contributor

I've had numerous negative reviews posted. But one thing here is that they have pretty strict rules about what you say. It needs to just be factual and I don't even think you can compare it to other things.

OTOH, they post a lot of the most ridiculous reviews I've seen anywhere, including many where the people don't even own the item. So it might just be a bit of a crapshoot.

You can re-try, leaving out anything that was against their guidelines. I had one rejected a long time ago and I re-did it. At that time they would send you an email telling you why it was rejected. I don't know if they still do that. It WAS my fault, in that case, that they rejected the first one.

Honored Contributor

You might want to try rewording it & also read the rules/suggestions for posting reviews. Sometimes it is just the way the review is stated that is the problem. I reviewed something one time & it was rejected. I restated it & the review was posted.

Esteemed Contributor

On 9/10/2014 littlebugg said:

I thought it was a shame that the hosts of the new Keurig did not mention you could not use your old k cups. And I was returning mine.

Mentioning this is probably something that would reject the review- since it's referencing a prior model Keurig. Reword the comments to mention only the Keurig you bought.

Respected Contributor

That's a lot of baloney. She mentions it at least 3 times that I noticed. You might want to watch it again.

It's not really what you say, it's how you say it.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Honored Contributor

Do they post your positive reviews?

Honored Contributor

I'm sure they wouldn't like you mentioning what the host did or didn't do in the presentation. That has nothing to do with product function.
Life without Mexican food is no life at all