Contributor

Keurig 2.0 is available for advanced sale on the QVC website (K41457). It's listed as model#K550 for $159.98 with 5 easy-pay payments.

This model is listed at $199.99 on the Keurig website, so that seems to be a decent savings.

I've had my current Keurig for years and use it every day. It has never let me down, but it is starting to make some ....interesting.... noises. I think it is time for a new one, so I'm looking forward to 2.0's release. I don't have any issues with using the Keurig licensed K-cups as that's all I've ever used. I can understand why some may not like this requirement, however.

Does anyone have any ideas on when this will actually ship? I'm guessing that it will be fairly soon!

Respected Contributor

Can't help with when it might ship, but there is something else you might want to look into.

When I watched video of it on the Keurig website, it said it reads the cup and automatically sets the cup size. Now I don't know if that can be changed by the user or if it's a done deal. I know some of the k-cups I want stronger and go for a smaller cup and others I want weaker and set for a larger cup.

Respected Contributor

I just looked at the BB&B website and they say the 2.0 will ship out after 8/29 if that helps.

Esteemed Contributor

Ella, my 6 year old Keurig is working just fine, though it's noisy. I brought it to work when I bought my K75 (from Costco).

The new one won't brew my K-Cups from Trader Joe's. And they make good coffee!!!!!

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Respected Contributor
My Keurig Platinum Plus has given me excellent service for years. However, I am intrigued by this new one. I hope they offer it soon in colors; my current one is red. I also would have little use for the pot feature as it is just me at my house who's the coffee/tea drinker. I also see they have restocked all the colors the most recent Platinum Plus (K40957)came in. I have both of these units on my wish list ready to order in case my old faithful stops working. Please post your thoughts if anyone orders the 2.0. TIA!
Contributor
On 8/21/2014 HonnyBrown said:

Ella, my 6 year old Keurig is working just fine, though it's noisy. I brought it to work when I bought my K75 (from Costco).

The new one won't brew my K-Cups from Trader Joe's. And they make good coffee!!!!!

We don't have a Trader Joes here, so I'm safe! hehe Smiley Happy

I hope the cup size is changeable. It does say in the description that you can control the strength and temperature at least.

Contributor

It says it will ship aug 24, all of the new keurigs are showing now. And some of the ones that are showing are a higher price then this model.

Esteemed Contributor
On 8/21/2014 Ella3 said:
On 8/21/2014 HonnyBrown said:

We don't have a Trader Joes here, so I'm safe! hehe Smiley Happy

I hope the cup size is changeable. It does say in the description that you can control the strength and temperature at least.

It has to be. I have the K75 and it has 5 cup sizes. BFF is planning on getting it. She said the size goes up to carafe!

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Respected Contributor
It's at costco...saw it today.$129,I recall.Lots of kcups included. I'm not interested.If I wanted to brew a caraf I would use a coffee maker. The point of Keurig is one cup at a time...lol.
Valued Contributor
Target has this at 139. Free shipping