Super Contributor
Yummy tastes better than Starbuck version.
Esteemed Contributor

That's one of my favorites. I get it from Crazy Cups off season.

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Super Contributor
I tried them once. Tasted more like expresso than the flavor I was seeking.
Contributor

I just got some, excited to try! How do you take your coffee? I drink mine black - I'm wondering if add cream and sugar if that will enhance the flavor? Currently I'm drinking Amaretto flavored Kcups - very good!

Respected Contributor

I have a Vue and am really enjoying the Pumpkin Spice Latte even more than the regular Pumpkin Spice coffee.

Respected Contributor

I like pumpkin spice only in the fall. I buy the pumpkin spice flavored creamer and just add it to my regular coffee. To me, it tastes great.

Super Contributor
I like the flavored lattes and cafe escapes taste like Starbucks latte with out the zing of the expresso. I only drink one or two a day. Though occasionally I will indulge in a mocha latte in the evening with a dab or 2 of whipped cream vodka.
Esteemed Contributor
On 8/18/2014 ~moxie~ said: I tried them once. Tasted more like expresso than the flavor I was seeking.

Crazy Cups sells the Green Mountain (Keurig) Pumpkin Spice off season. That's where I buy off season. I don't know what you tasted??

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Super Contributor
On 8/18/2014 HonnyBrown said:
On 8/18/2014 ~moxie~ said: I tried them once. Tasted more like expresso than the flavor I was seeking.

Crazy Cups sells the Green Mountain (Keurig) Pumpkin Spice off season. That's where I buy off season. I don't know what you tasted??

I like the full taste of the flavoring and not just a hint. I have tried a lot of flavored coffee over the years and ended up giving them away or throwing them out I but folders kcups for those who just want to drink coffee. I like the sweeter taste that cafe escapes provides.