Honored Contributor

I love my keurig and solution for disposal of used k cups, sugar packets etc.

I have a coffee bar on my hutch in my very small dinning room and needed something small to dispose of the k cups, empty sugar packets etc. I had a small plactic bowl next to keurig for trash but eveyone would asked for a trash can ? I found on amazon: mini trash cans several styles and colors. I chose the polished stainless steel with the black flip top. This is so cute and yet about 5 inches wide and 7 inches high. Looks cute next to the keurig
Esteemed Contributor

Re: I love my keurig and solution for disposal of used k cups, sugar packets etc.

Bee, that sounds ideal for that set up! Do you have the carousel for the k-cups or the under drawer?

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Honored Contributor

Re: I love my keurig and solution for disposal of used k cups, sugar packets etc.

HonnyBrown, I have both- DH and I both need the decaf tea and coffee , plus I have the kcups to fill with DH special coffees. We like to have a variety of other kcups for our special friends. I love the keurig: previously we needed 3 coffee pots for the regular coffee, decaf and one for hot water for tea and hot chocolate. I
Contributor

Could you please post the Amazon item number? I tried to search for it but was not successful. Thank you.
Honored Contributor

Please forgive me: I love my tablet but sometimes touch the wrong spot had have trouble with trying to edit. MissJillie: I could not find the item number. I donot know if I will cause problems with product names etc. Product- simplehuman: counter top mini trash can/ brushed stainless steel/ 1.5 liters/ .4 gallons. This will hold more than you think possible. The top is easy to remove to wash it out. They have trash can liners that can be purchased. Several reviews indicated they recyle the plastice bages used for produce, I may try this later. This is really a cute item..... I must be desperate or need more things to do. I just turned 60 and looking for items to make things easier because I want to enjoy life and have fun and entertain more often.
Esteemed Contributor

That's a great idea Bee. I think I saw something similar at Walmart,{#emotions_dlg.confused1} in an area they were selling dorm room things.

I love my Keurig too {#emotions_dlg.tt1}

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Esteemed Contributor

On 8/15/2014 MissJillie said: Could you please post the Amazon item number? I tried to search for it but was not successful. Thank you.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=a9_sc_1?rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Asimplehuman%3A+countertop+mini+trash+can&keywor...

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Honored Contributor

betteb:Thank you for your reply and posting the link. I have no idea how to do so many computer or tablet short cuts.