Contributor

I woke up one morning and my husband told me the coffee pot was broke/ something had come apart. He tried to explain to me but I had to see a coffee pot to understand. I called Keurig customer service to inquire if the part could be purchased and I was told "no, but I'll send you one free of charge. It came in less than 7 days. I'm impressed with this company and will continue to recommend to others

Super Contributor

Wow, that's great! Was your Keurig still under warranty?

Trusted Contributor

Yes, their customer service is awesome!!

Trusted Contributor

Love, love this company, they are the greatest. I buy all my coffee from them and the service is just top notch. Glad to hear if I have a problem with my machine they are helpful and there for us!!!! Great News...

Super Contributor
Yeah, they were great when the first two bit the dust...on the third one they were no help at all "Good" customer service, sadly does not make up for an inferior product in the long run....no more Keurigs for us.....
Super Contributor

simply awesome..

Honored Contributor
On 6/13/2014 PalmTree11 said:

Wow, that's great! Was your Keurig still under warranty?

I had issues with mine. It was out of warranty, but they sent me a new one anyway - no fee even for S&H!

Of course, they want us to keep buying those K Cups!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, excellent customer service. After trying to help me with mine on the phone they sent me another one free of charge. I ended up with a brand new one. And yes, I was out of warranty. Love them. Of course thinking about this I buy my coffee directly from them on a three month plan. I guess I can say I feel comfy dealing with such an honorable company.

Contributor

I received the coffee pot as a gift in Jan 2013 but had not really used it until April 2013. I love my Keurig and was about to go to Sam's to buy another when I called them.