Respected Contributor

walked into my local ollie's department store yesterday afternoon. they have what they call a "coffee bonanza" going on. i got 80 kcups of coffee for 25 bucks and change. i forgot the brand name - maybe rio grande?? anyway i had a cup last night of the dark roast - very good! just thought i'd pass along if any of you have a ollies nearby Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Target is having a sale on their Archer Farms ground flavored coffee.....$5

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Valued Contributor

I also posted something about this a week or so ago. I am working on my 2nd box, I got the morning blend both times. I hope they don't sell out of it anytime soon. I need to go buy some more. Really good coffee and an even better price.

Honored Contributor

Well golly I wish we had an Ollies.

Honored Contributor

That's still $0.3125 per cup. I don't have a Keurig obviously; it just seems expensive compared to alternatives.

Esteemed Contributor
On 4/29/2014 ValuSkr said:

That's still $0.3125 per cup. I don't have a Keurig obviously; it just seems expensive compared to alternatives.

It is a little more expensive, but, I'm the only one here. I drink 2 cups in the AM and sometimes a cup in the afternoon, on weekends.

I resisted for a long, long time, but it is so much easier and faster. Not having to mess with filters and grounds and such...it's just worth it to me.

It does have come with a My K Cup, so you can use your own coffee, if you choose.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Regular Contributor

My grocery, Pick and Save, has Cameron's Breakfast Blend for 99 cents for a pack of 4. I've stocked up. Since I use the cup twice it's only about 12,5 cents a cup.

Respected Contributor

Did U check the the expiration date?