Contributor

Placed an order with Harney and Sons tonight. I reordered chamomile sachets along with two untried teas, mutan white and citron green loose teas. Can't wait to get them! I don't think I've ever gotten a bad tea from them.

Edited to add--I noticed they are selling an olive tea now. I'm intrigued but didn't bite this time. Maybe the next order.

Honored Contributor

Re: New Order From Harney Tea

I love the teas you ordered--except haven't tried the white one!

Contributor

Sooner, the white tea is really delicious. Naturally sweet and very delicate flavor. I'll definitely be reordering.

Trusted Contributor

I live very close to Harney Teas and the owners/founder are very good friends of mine. You will love the Citron Green, it's very fresh and tastes delish. Also makes a great ice tea. My favorite is the Organic Earl Grey and the Rose Tea which I combine to brew. The retail store is very beautiful and Brigette always has such gorgeous things. Now there is a store in NYC too.

Honored Contributor

On 3/21/2014 gigy said:

I live very close to Harney Teas and the owners/founder are very good friends of mine. You will love the Citron Green, it's very fresh and tastes delish. Also makes a great ice tea. My favorite is the Organic Earl Grey and the Rose Tea which I combine to brew. The retail store is very beautiful and Brigette always has such gorgeous things. Now there is a store in NYC too.

REALLY? WIll you BEG them for me to make their decaf teas in the sachets????? BEG? I love black tea and like to use decaf sometimes and I'd love the convenience of a sachet. And while you have their attention, ask them to please copy Fortnum and Maison's Royal Guard tea. It is my favorite of all times but expensive to ship here from London! It is Ceylon, Orange Pekoe, Assam and Darjeeling I think and to me is the PERFECT tea.

Don't you love Harney though? GREAT teas in pretty tins and good prices!

Valued Contributor

I have the Citron Green and LOVE it. Enjoy!
Contributor

On 3/21/2014 gigy said:

I am so jealous!! I would be in that store every day if I lived nearby.

The Citron Green is delicious. Their teas never disappoint, however.

QVC Customer Care

This thread has been blocked for new replies due to being bumped up from 2014