I love using our Keurig! I take my coffee black and prefer the light roast. I really enjoy the variety of Keurig flavors.

Re: How Do You Take Your Coffee

I take my coffee with caramel vanilla creamer by International Delight. Yum yum !!!
Regular Contributor

With flavored creamer, usually French vanilla or Hazelnut. But on special occasions, out comes the Baileys! Its hard to TAKE on people without starting my day with coffee!

Honored Contributor

I prefer flavored ground coffee & add just a touch of pure stevia powder extract to it. I always use my own coffee in reusable filters in my Keurig.

Respected Contributor

I always thought I didn't like the Keurig because it was a fad. Well, we got one for Christmas and can I just say how wrong I was! We love the Donut Shop or Eight O'clock coffee. Hubby likes his black. I take mine with cream. I LOVE the Coffee Mate Natural Bliss flavored creamers. Sweet cream, vanilla and cinnamon. Yum! I don't like sweet coffee, and these are perfect.

Ed & I use 1 Sweet & Low & Creamer! We vary it during the day: adding cinnamon in a My K Cup or some homemade Kaluah or a sugar free caramel candy or SF chocolate syrup. So many choices! YEA!!!

Valued Contributor

I like mine french pressed. And I never put sugar in mine, the creamers from the grocery store sweeten it plenty. My favorite is the italian sweet creme and I always chose the creamers that are sugar-free.

Honored Contributor

Never touch the stuff...yuk!

Super Contributor

I like mine black. Brand is Folgers if I buy 'em. But I mostly drink coffee at the office, water and occassionally soda when going out, and hot tea (Jasmine) at home.

Honored Contributor

preferably, with pastry (!)

♥Surface of the Sun♥