Occasional Contributor

What coffee maker is best to buy?

Honored Contributor

The one that best suits the needs of the household. Since you didn't give us any information about how you might use a coffee brewer, that's all I can tell you.

Honored Contributor

I prefer good ol' percolated coffee to a drip brewer, when making a full pot. If I just want a cup, I use my Keurig.

Valued Contributor
On 2/27/2014 JeanLouiseFinch said:

I prefer good ol' percolated coffee to a drip brewer, when making a full pot. If I just want a cup, I use my Keurig.

I am in total agreement! Best coffee I've ever had and I'm very picky about my coffee.

JeanLouiseFinch, where have you been? Please stop by "what's cooking" and post again. We miss you.

Occasional Contributor

As someone else said, choose one that suits your needs - there are all kinds out there. For myself, I use a Keurig because I normally drink one or two cups of coffee a day and not always one right after another - maybe one now and another an hour or two from now. I may also want to switch flavors or brews for each cup. I also have a large Cuisinart drip coffee maker that I had prior to my Keurig, that makes four to 12 cups (I used to use the four cup cycle the most), I kept it so that I could make a large pot when I have company.