Honored Contributor

Mr. Coffee single serve brewer that uses Kcups

anyone have this machine? am considering ordering one while half price and no shipping on Mr. Coffee website.

Regular Contributor

Re: Mr. Coffee single serve brewer that uses Kcups

My husband got one to replace his Keurig. We love it. Works well, no issues.

Honored Contributor

Great thanks....the sale is until 3/2 so I may get one....am surprised only one response.
Regular Contributor

I don't have this machine but have some advice - get one with a water tank! A few years ago I bought the personal Keurig and loved it. I could not justify getting the more expensive one since it is just for me. Last fall I bought the Keurig that was a TSV on a whim and took the smaller one to my office. I rarely use it, it just seems like a pain now to put water in every time I want a cup. It may seem like a small thing but personally, I think it is worth it to spend a little more and get that feature. If you get this let us know what you think!

Regular Contributor

On 2/26/2014 molisa said:

I don't have this machine but have some advice - get one with a water tank! A few years ago I bought the personal Keurig and loved it. I could not justify getting the more expensive one since it is just for me. Last fall I bought the Keurig that was a TSV on a whim and took the smaller one to my office. I rarely use it, it just seems like a pain now to put water in every time I want a cup. It may seem like a small thing but personally, I think it is worth it to spend a little more and get that feature. If you get this let us know what you think!

Ditto! We have the Mr. Coffee version that I purchased to leave at the lake because it was less expensive than the Keurig. I HATE IT! It makes coffee fine, and I realize it's my own problem and others may not mind, but it drives me crazy having to wait the couple minutes for coffee/tea/hot chocolate after having the instant beverage at home from the Keurig. Definitely consider one with a water resevoir. I'm purchasing the Keurig that they currently have for $99 (with the resevoir) to replace the Mr. Coffee at the lake.