Contributor

San Francisco Bay for Keurig at Costco

I know this brand has been mentioned many times on the forum, but right now you can get 160 cups for $44 online at Costco. I don't think I've ever seen K-cups for $.275 per cup anywhere. Are they as good as Starbuck's K-cups? No they are not, but they are certainly a good cup of coffee for the price. I have bought both the French Roast and the Fog Chaser. I prefer a dark roast coffee, so I prefer the FR. Just a heads up...

Super Contributor

Re: San Francisco Bay for Keurig at Costco

I received these for Christmas last year and when I made my first cup, it tasted real familiar. Turns out it was one of the coffees I bought often at Coscto, but in a K cup! It didn't click when I saw the box, I was just thinking of how neat the packaging of it was. I received another box this year for Christmas and love the French Roast.

Jean, let me know how the Fogchaser is, I've only tried their French Roast and am curious about it! One of the discount sites, either Groupon of Social Living, had a holiday blend offered right before Christmas but it wasn't as good of deal though it went real fast. I went back to see if it was still there as I was curious and it had sold out quickly. It would've been interesting to see what they made for a Christmas Blend.

Contributor

On 2/6/2014 Katmary said:

I received these for Christmas last year and when I made my first cup, it tasted real familiar. Turns out it was one of the coffees I bought often at Coscto, but in a K cup! It didn't click when I saw the box, I was just thinking of how neat the packaging of it was. I received another box this year for Christmas and love the French Roast.

Jean, let me know how the Fogchaser is, I've only tried their French Roast and am curious about it! One of the discount sites, either Groupon of Social Living, had a holiday blend offered right before Christmas but it wasn't as good of deal though it went real fast. I went back to see if it was still there as I was curious and it had sold out quickly. It would've been interesting to see what they made for a Christmas Blend.

Katmary,

I like the Fog Chaser well enough, but it wasn't quite as dark as the French Roast. The FC is probably between and med and dark roast. I bought the FR this time around. Can't beat the price of these anywhere!

Contributor

SF Bay is the coffee I buyfor my Keurig.I used to buy Starbucks French Roast, but is so expensive I tried SF Bay and find it almost as good as SB. I order the 80 cup box from Amazon for $29. Not as cheap as Costco, but it's the everyday Amazon Prime price. P.s. It does show up in a search for Kcups on Amazon.

Honored Contributor

On 12/14/2013 suebdoo said:
On 12/14/2013 Starbucks said:

I just ordered online the SF Bay Onecups. These are not Kcups.....so if you search on the Costco for the Kcups these will no show. We went to Costco today to purchase some of these cups as we do every few months...planned on getting several boxes because they had been selling them for 19.00 the last month or so. We could not find ANY.....I am afraid that now that Costco has started making their own brand of Kcups they will eliminate these...Smiley Sad I hope I am wrong...I actually enjoy this coffee more then the Starbucks Kcups.

Going to try and find them. If not Kcups do they still work w/ the Keurig though? Sorry, just got mine last month so am learning.

Best deal I got so far was Dollar General on TG day. Maxwell House Kcups French Roast were buy one get one for $7.29 / 12 pack. Got there early. The store I was at was never sent any surplus and they only had 12 boxes on the shelf to last all day. Needless to say I bought em all,,,,woulda bought more too !

They do work in the Keurig, but the only thing I don't like is the packaging I kept them in a plastic container to keep them fresh. Instead of plastic there is a sort of fabric-y product

For those wondering the Kirkland brand kcup coffee is good*, works out to .34 a cup and is on "sale" this month @ $5 off and GM Breakfast Blend Decaf is also $5 off this coupon book. *Of course this depends on what kind of coffee you like but we like this kind.

Trusted Contributor

I love Fog Chaser!! We have been buying Rogers SF coffee beans for years. They are now in Lincoln, Ca. not too far from Sacramento. Also Peets is very good.

Trusted Contributor

I HIGHLY recommend this brand of coffee!! I originally ordered it directly from the company, but when Amazon started carrying it and making "subscribe & save" available, I signed up.

SF Coffee is my only coffee now, except for a few "old" traditional-style K-Cups I have hanging around. I LOVE this coffee!! And I love the packaging...very eco-friendly. Also, it doesn't seem to clog up the brewing system like the old plastic-style K-Cups.

Even though it was called "holiday blend" I stocked up (directly from the company) on a bunch of boxes when they had an after-holiday sale....it's DELICIOUS!! You can't go wrong with SF Coffee Co!