Contributor

Just got the Clark's TSV....love, love, love

I don't normally post about a purchase, but these cork wedge nubuck sandals are awesome! So cute. So comfortable. Definitely my summer go tos. Now we just need some warm weather....it is freezing here in Kansas! (I bought the yellow...great neutral shade)
Contributor

Re: Just got the Clark's TSV....love, love, love

Got mine today too. Also ordered the yellow. And I agree, they are awesome!!
Occasional Contributor

Received mine in the yellow and black, so impressed. I broke my ankle 3 years ago and have been wearing low heel shoes since, never felt stable enough to wear a higher heal. But these give me a lot of confidence, the strap on the back of the ankle adds a lot of support.

Contributor

Could you please show a picture?

Thanks!!

Honored Contributor

On 4/14/2015 misslissa30 said:

Could you please show a picture?

Thanks!!

These were last month's TSV. A260048.
Honored Contributor

I'm feeling VERY cranky that the ONLY reviewed in the actual TSV page so far is a snarky one written by someone who doesn't even appear to have bought the shoe! SO GLAD you ladies have actually worn them and are enjoying them. I think they look very cute!
Honored Contributor

On 4/17/2015 violann said: I'm feeling VERY cranky that the ONLY reviewed in the actual TSV page so far is a snarky one written by someone who doesn't even appear to have bought the shoe! SO GLAD you ladies have actually worn them and are enjoying them. I think they look very cute!

I think they're talking about a previous TSV.

Honored Contributor

On 4/17/2015 violann said: I'm feeling VERY cranky that the ONLY reviewed in the actual TSV page so far is a snarky one written by someone who doesn't even appear to have bought the shoe! SO GLAD you ladies have actually worn them and are enjoying them. I think they look very cute!

As a major Clarks fan (probably 90% of the shoes in my closet are Clarks), I'm so sad to see this style as a TSV at the beginning of the spring/summer seasons, when I'm looking for new stylish comfortable low-heeled shoes to get me through the seasons. In my opinion, this is pretty hideously-ugly orthopedic looking - definitely a step backward from the fashion forward styling that Clarks has been doing in recent years. Looking forward to something better very soon.

Is this the review you are talking about- yeah its pretty mean, it was posted yesterday and I am not sure if the reviewer has bought the shoes at all.

Pretty Crummy in my opinion

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Agreed!!! I just grumbled about a VERY unkind comment in the ""fashion"" area too. Some ""ladies"" have NO filter.
Super Contributor

Clarks Taline Trim SandalsIf you live in an area with Dillard's Dept Store, they have almost the same shoe.

This would give you a chance to try it on before you purchase.

It's called Clark's Taline Trim Sandals @$49.99

Clarks Double Strap Leather Sandals - Taline Pop