Occasional Contributor

Where are the clogs & mules?

I have always loved wearing Clark's clogs and mules. But there are only 3 options, when there used to be so many different styles and choices.... are clogs and mules a thing of the past for Clarks?

Super Contributor

Re: Where are the clogs & mules?

Did you look at Clarks.com? They have quite a few and most are on sale.

Occasional Contributor

thanks I'll check it out... I was just surprised as i usually always order my clarks from QVC and they always have a large supply... thanks!

Esteemed Contributor

I'm glad I bought lots of Clarks clogs several years ago - and love them all. I watched part of the Clarks show today - and only saw one pair of clogs. I like the accordion heel, and am wearing my dark brown pair today. The site is ClarksUSA.com --- lower prices and free shipping & free return. Can't beat that. A couple of years ago, I ordered 2 pairs of closed shoes on this site - and had to return them -- both ran long. The sizing changed.

Honored Contributor

I think in winter they stick to the totally closed shoes for the most part as only a few areas can wear open/slide shoes all year round.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

Clark's apparently quit making clogs with the springer heel so I started looking around for another brand. I tried Alegria and found them to be so much more comfortable than Clark's ever were. They have a ton of support and I don't think you could wear a pair out in a lifetime. If the footbeds gets worn you can buy new ones for $20. They are expensive through normal retail outlets, however, the company has a discount website where most styles are about $70. It's well-stocked right now.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Someone somewhere decided Clogs aren't 'in'. QVC sells the same shoes over and over. That poor Clarks girl (Amy) it seems like she never gets a day off.

Anyway, I've finally gone down to a size 10 (lost a lot of weight) so it isn't as difficult to find a size 10.

I started to order the TSV (Clark shoes at midnight) then my brain said to look it up here. That shoe has a terrible rating by people who have bought it.

That was enough for me. I decided I have enough Clark shoes that all look alike.

Not applicable

I agree, there used to be many choices but now there seem to be only flat shoes or three inch heels. I wear clogs with two inch heels. Now they are all flat or high heels.
Esteemed Contributor

My TJ Maxx had some Clarks mules.

Honored Contributor

Evidently they are out of style. Too bad for QVC because they must experience less returns. Too bad for me because I still like them. I love laying on the couch after dinner and just kicking off my shoes. But I don't like walking barefoot or in socks, so I can get them on quickly if I want to get up.